Become a Patron!

Wotofo Recurve + Therion-DNA 75c Voltage Help

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After owning the Therion for over a year I still haven't quite figured out the DNA chip. To be fair I've barely used it because I use the Driptech Squonker all day, every day. I run a Dead Rabbit with 3 wrap aliens. The coils work out to .06 amps. I know that's pretty low but my Sony's don't even get warm. My pulls are about 1 second.

Obviously I like a very short/hot vape. Can I approximate the experience with the setup in the title? I need to build high to get the voltage, right? I don't recall the stats for the DNA but I think it goes up to around 9v? What do I need to build to in order to get the most out of the chip? Will it fit in the Recurve?

I assume battery life will be shit. I don't really care. I just want to switch things up, but I'm not gonna be happy with a limp hit.

My current setup. I've never beat on it or dropped it. I like my mods like I like my knives. With plenty of wear from use. I see both as a tool.
7555b9392923615ddfe833ea55b092c5.jpg
7c053659daa1ba357ee59feb962fae96.jpg
e94b2c6947db13ac044b53ac89d1b952.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh I should also point out that I can build aliens with 316l SS or Kanthal. I prefer SS but I should be able to build pretty high with Kanthal.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you mean .06 ohms... It more like 63 amps. 240 watts to be exact. So just run the therion wide open I'd say

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think you mean .06 ohms... It more like 63 amps. 240 watts to be exact. So just run the therion wide open I'd say

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yeah, I meant ohms. Well I made a bunch of aliens from various gauges of KA1 and SS. Just gotta mess around with them to see what works.

VU Sponsors