Become a Patron!

wotofo the troll on a mechanical

hey guys, so i recently made the purchase of a wotofo troll v2, and i cant seem to fire it on my mech mod, the pin looks like it should on most of my tanks and its a .3 ohm setup and im running a lg hb4 so its way under amp limit, the mod is a atmomixani 69ss brass telescopic mod if taht helps, im sort of new and i have been vaping for a long while with my geekvape tsunami on the mod, but its a 24mm and i wanted a 22mm so i dont get overhang, so anyone have any idea why the wotofo wont work on the mech mod? It works on my regulated without problem

EDIT: Figured out the pin is non adjustable and is litterally less then a milimeter short, yes this is a repost because the forum i posted in was very dead

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The pin is adjustable.

seriously? But i cant figure out how to, by simply screwing on the pin i accidentally chipped the pin, not even noticeable but i dont wanna ruin it anymore

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Troll V2 pin IS adjustable and IS reverse threaded.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So while you thought you were loosening it you were in fact tightening it.
While you're at it check the cracked insulator under the screw to make sure that it's safe to use.

Reverse threading of the 510 screw is intentional, specifically for an hybrid mech so that if you loosen the screw and place the atty on a mech the screw won't tighten again from doing so.

Last edited:
yea i already checked it, nothing wrong. pin is making good contact, took it all the way out and in and no damages has been done. Thanks for the help alot tho, should obviously post here instead of reddit ecig

VU Sponsors