Become a Patron!

Wotofo troll and mechanical mod

hey guys, so i recently made the purchase of a wotofo troll v2, and i cant seem to fire it on my mech mod, the pin looks like it should on most of my tanks and its a .3 ohm setup and im running a lg hb4 so its way under amp limit, the mod is a atmomixani 69ss brass telescopic mod if taht helps, im sort of new and i have been vaping for a long while with my geekvape tsunami on the mod, but its a 24mm and i wanted a 22mm so i dont get overhang, so anyone have any idea why the wotofo wont work on the mech mod? It works on my regulated without problem

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't remember how long the Troll V2 510 is (don't have it with me right now) but I do remember the 510 screw has reverse threading so it's safe to be adjusted on a mech.

It's possible that the 510 of the Troll is shorter then the Tsunami one, so that's why the Tsunami makes contact with your mod's positive pin while the Troll doesn't, so try try to use a screwdriver and adjust the Troll 510 so it would.

i really cant get to adjust the pin, its really stuck. I tried screwing it loose with a flathead screwdriver and it ripped some of the connector off, jsut a small nugget that u can barely see with the eye and it still works, but idk if it is adjustable

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i really cant get to adjust the pin, its really stuck. I tried screwing it loose with a flathead screwdriver and it ripped some of the connector off, jsut a small nugget that u can barely see with the eye and it still works, but idk if it is adjustable

It's adjustable, if you turn the screw right it will loosen up, turn it to the left and you are tightening it. I have 2 troll V2's which I use on and off on my AV able & timekeeper and paragon mods.

Make sure you loosen the contact enough not to create a hard short.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors