Become a Patron!

Would you celebrate with me?

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd like to invite my friends here to help me celebrate my 1000th post. Now, a thousand posts is not really all that special, nor am I. The thing is though, this is the first time I've hung around long enough or engaged enough, to reach a thousand posts in ANY forum of ANY kind.

I have to thank the new friends I've made here in the last few weeks, along with a few old friends from other sections of the forum for helping me reach this milestone. You guys are the best! I hope I can spend another few thousand posts here with you!

Vape em if you got em and drinks are on the house! :cheers:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IviNsUi.png

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to invite my friends here to help me celebrate my 1000th post. Now, a thousand posts is not really all that special, nor am I. The thing is though, this is the first time I've hung around long enough or engaged enough, to reach a thousand posts in ANY forum of ANY kind.

I have to thank the new friends I've made here in the last few weeks, along with a few old friends from other sections of the forum for helping me reach this milestone. You guys are the best! I hope I can spend another few thousand posts here with you!

Vape em if you got em and drinks are on the house! :cheers:
woot woot 1K post! Its been great knowing you and I'm happy to call you a friend :cheers:

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
woot woot 1K post! Its been great knowing you and I'm happy to call you a friend :cheers:

Thanks man! I appreciate you. So far, you've helped me develop the 3 juices that I vape every day. I vape 240 mls of a slight variation of your juicy strawberry cheesecake every 6-7 days, plus the game over custard and my strawberry custard cream that I develped using parts of GOC as a base. :vino:

VU Sponsors