Become a Patron!

Would You Vape That? DIY Challenge!!!(6 prizes available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m intrigued as I’m not judging this one ...are those flavours really tough to mix in with other establish flavours peeps?

are they more hints of? I remeber HIC did a pepper vanilla ice cream but he described that the pepper wasn’t like what you get on your dinner rather it helped bring out the vanilla pods

so what is pickle, chilli and wasabi bringing out in the flavours so far?
Pretty much what @nadalama said. They want to be the front runners and they're not slowing down for any flavors lol

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I’m intrigued as I’m not judging this one ...are those flavours really tough to mix in with other establish flavours peeps?

are they more hints of? I remeber HIC did a pepper vanilla ice cream but he described that the pepper wasn’t like what you get on your dinner rather it helped bring out the vanilla pods

so what is pickle, chilli and wasabi bringing out in the flavours so far?

how did you get out of judging this one? The flavors are really easy to work with I have used all three in mixes but only two are in what we will submit.

The pickle has a lot of possibilities. The wasabi pairs surprisingly well with bavarian cream and Fuji apple. The chili well I want to find the person who thinks that is what chili tastes like and have a discussion with them, then go back in time and stop their parents from creating a person with such a lack of taste, It is good don't get me wrong but it is not chili

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
how did you get out of judging this one? The flavors are really easy to work with I have used all three in mixes but only two are in what we will submit.

The pickle has a lot of possibilities. The wasabi pairs surprisingly well with bavarian cream and Fuji apple. The chili well I want to find the person who thinks that is what chili tastes like and have a discussion with them, then go back in time and stop their parents from creating a person with such a lack of taste, It is good don't get me wrong but it is not chili

Sounds like they are workable at least, saw a vid of SMM vaping blue cheese flavour ...very funny

Wild G had enough for two of the team along with her to sample your mixes. we drew straws ...I got lucky :cool:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds like they are workable at least, saw a vid of SMM vaping blue cheese flavour ...very funny

Wild G had enough for two of the team along with her to sample your mixes. we drew straws ...I got lucky :cool:

So, saying you got lucky, does that mean you will be tasting flavors? Or are you lucky because you don't have to?

Gotta tell you, now that the shock has worn off, this isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Our mixes are not disgusting by any means.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
So, saying you got lucky, does that mean you will be tasting flavors? Or are you lucky because you don't have to?

Gotta tell you, now that the shock has worn off, this isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Our mixes are not disgusting by any means.

To be honest I would have had a crack but it wasn’t really viable to ship it to me

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Team Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ptang, Zoom-Boing's final recipe is.....

20% OOO wasabi
10% FW black licorice
5% TFA apple candy

The juice to end all juice. The one to rule them all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Team Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ptang, Zoom-Boing's final recipe is.....

20% OOO wasabi
10% FW black licorice
5% TFA apple candy

The juice to end all juice. The one to rule them all.

Dear gods, that looks heinous

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I would have totally smoked a cinnamon/clove cigar before I started vaping. Sounds awesome.

Unfortunately I never got into tobacco Vapes.

I’m just starting to get into them. When I first started vaping, I stayed away. I wanted distance between me and smoking. But now, I can appreciate tobacco flavors.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I would have totally smoked a cinnamon/clove cigar before I started vaping. Sounds awesome.

Unfortunately I never got into tobacco Vapes.

When I was a teenager my roommate and I used to go to a little shop in downtown Raleigh that sold unusual cigarettes. I bought a fewpacks of Gauloises and some clove cigarettes there from time to time.

Those Gauloises, whew! Like smoking a cigar compressed into a cigarette, then soaked in molasses and brandy. Heavy.

gauloises-brunes-non-filter.gif

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I guess every team is in "Oh shit" mode. As in "Oh shit we only have one more day to finish our recipe" Or "Oh shit, this tastes like shit and we only have one more day...":poop:

Just kidding everyone... Gotta liven this thread up some, them crickets are getting annoyed... :giggle:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I guess every team is in "Oh shit" mode. As in "Oh shit we only have one more day to finish our recipe" Or "Oh shit, this tastes like shit and we only have one more day...":poop:

Just kidding everyone... Gotta liven this thread up some, them crickets are getting annoyed... :giggle:

Well that might be what some folks are saying :blah: ....not everybody, tho.... :rolleyes:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We've been working on two different recipes and couldn't get them quite right.

I just decided to completely switch the profile and mixed up a new recipe. I've been vaping it for the last hour but I don't know if I could do it all day lol.

This one's definitely gonna come down to the judges taste buds and whether they like to vape food flavors

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We've been working on two different recipes and couldn't get them quite right.

I just decided to completely switch the profile and mixed up a new recipe. I've been vaping it for the last hour but I don't know if I could do it all day lol.

This one's definitely gonna come down to the judges taste buds and whether they like to vape food flavors

"Oh shit, this tastes like shit and we only have one more day..."
Nailed it!!! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors