Become a Patron!

wow how sigelei could do like this?clone?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to business. it happens a lot.

F

fckaugust8th

I started reading the complaint/court filing but something doesn't look right. The language used is not the legalese you normally find in this type of papers, it has the feel of someone trying to make it look legit. I'm not saying Sigelei didn't do it, it just has an off key note to it.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ahh yes,just think sigelei is a big company,they even did such kind of thing :(

Don't know if you have been following the entire 213 fiasco which has proven Sigelei to be shady as fuck.

cutevape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I started reading the complaint/court filing but something doesn't look right. The language used is not the legalese you normally find in this type of papers, it has the feel of someone trying to make it look legit. I'm not saying Sigelei didn't do it, it just has an off key note to it.
ooo I seen it before,and I think sigelei should not do like this,so shared the link lol

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And who made all those non Evolv Kick and Kick2? Sigelei

cutevape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This was in hardware section, moved again to vape-related
ooo I will next time,sorry,for I thought asmodus and sigelei are made mod,so I choose hardware area to put,I will be careful in the future,thanks for your notice :)

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Wow. A Chinese company stealing from another Chinese company? I thought they only ripped off "western" companies.
If this is the case though, why is it being filed in a US court?

Agreed. Don't think this document is a genuine legal filing. Could be some sort of initial draft maybe, a lot of the phrasing sounds "wrong" to be a genuine legal document. Doesn't look like any of the documents from that jurisdiction that I googled.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow. A Chinese company stealing from another Chinese company?

The Chinese clone everything including their own products and they even clone their clones.
Though clones of authentic Chinese products only cost 1/2 price since the authentic itself is cheap, unlike the 1/10 ratio that you're used to.

A lot of the Chinese mod/atty manufacturers like Ehpro, Hcigar, etc.. started their way as clone manufacturers.

VU Sponsors