Become a Patron!

WOW just found this deal had to share

bcf3463

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been looking at the airflow tanks and found these tanks they have a lot more stuff really cheap says original so hope this will help someone else too I am buying them
NAUTILUS ASPIRE TANK for only $14.52 wow
Kanger Aerotank-Mega clearomizer $23.87

at http://www.shopvaporco.com/

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good god they're cheap. Anybody ever bought from them before? Are they any good?

bcf3463

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yes I bought one 2 weeks ago and went back today and they had them even cheaper they work and even had the Scratch off so got me another one for backup heck maybe I should ask them for a discount for sharing I looked to see if they had a coupon but not found one yet

Last edited:

bcf3463

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good god they're cheap. Anybody ever bought from them before? Are they any good?
they are good got one a while ago and still using got another today I too was thinking how cheap but they sent me one with scatch box and number so it was the real deal had to share it

.30CalSolution

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ordered from them twice now.
Great prices on authentic products and fast shipping.
That's pretty much all that needs said..i would and have referred them to others.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kanger is now using a sticker with a logo that disappears when wet

bcf3463

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kanger is now using a sticker with a logo that disappears when wet
true I got both the kanger mega and aspire both where original I am pleased thanks It is good that we all look out for those fakes that is why I ordered one weeks back and then went back and got 2 more today

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
got my mega from them. It's a spare so I haven't opened it yet, but it appears to be authentic.

.30CalSolution

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im impressed with the new kanger mega coils.. The enclosed ones.
I think they perform better than aspire nautilus coils. I hsd no flooding problems with the nautilus coils and get a little spitting with these kanger coils...but i have yet to get a dry hit/wicking problem. Im running 80%pg so its a problem that most won't have.

I also ordered some 0.8ohm coils for the kanger dual coils..they bang!

Calcilculcelcol

Member For 4 Years
Thanks .Damn just put my order kanger protank 3 . the cheapest that i found are $7.20 last month
2sai58n.jpg

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im impressed with the new kanger mega coils.. The enclosed ones.
I think they perform better than aspire nautilus coils. I hsd no flooding problems with the nautilus coils and get a little spitting with these kanger coils...but i have yet to get a dry hit/wicking problem. Im running 80%pg so its a problem that most won't have.

I also ordered some 0.8ohm coils for the kanger dual coils..they bang!

I am really enjoying the .8 coils in the megatank on my hades clone...
My mega aerotanks seems to be more bubbly and drippy than my giant, but I have found that keeping the airhole on the upside greatly reduces this! :)

VU Sponsors