Become a Patron!

Wow

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I've been off the death sticks for a few months now, and I visited a friend the other day who smokes. OMG, I have to say the stench turned my stomach.. I started to wonder if I smelled that bad when I smoked. I think that was the final thing I needed to actually get over the death sticks permanently.

just wanted to share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I"m with ya on that. Someone once told me that they never knew I was a smoker because I didn't smell like one. When I stopped smoking, and vaping only, I can't imagine how I didn't smell like a smoker. I'm with ya, it's awful. But, I know how quickly I could go back to it, if it weren't for vaping. Pretty sad.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL! I've never been told that. I should vape what you're vaping. I get told I smell like cookies.

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Naw...Aint Vapin' that!...Its My Dollar $tore bulk buy on Zest bars....;)....I do like Unicorn milk but its high $ priced at My local "Juice Joint"....And I'm rockin' some Chocolate Carmel Machiatto in the Nimbus RDA...:rolleyes:...YUM!

RichS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've apologized to all my nonsmoking friends and family.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A friend, who tried vaping but gave up, came over to visit the other day, and it was all I could do not to wrinkle my nose in disgust! And I had the same thought, that I must have smelled like that for 40 years:eek:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Moving this out of non vape related:)
I go check my mail at the PO, have to stand in line some times and I pray I don't get in line between smokers....whoa huh????

VU Sponsors