Become a Patron!

WOW!

Nikotine

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm fairly new to vaping. Just quit smoking 2 weeks ago.
I purchased an Aspire NX75 with an Atlantis EVO(came with the NX75). I didn't want to use the sub-ohm so purchased a Nautilis X with 1.5 ohm coil for MTL. I started doing DTL with 15 watts on the Nautilis and I enjoyed the juice better than doing MTL. I decided to try the Atlantis EVO with .5 ohm Clapton coils at 40 watts and went from 18mg to 12mg. WOW! I never realized the flavor I was missing. Now I understand why sub-ohm is so popular.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
3mg is where it's at, for me anyways. Sometimes 6mg if juice is really smooth or light.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
IMO the great flavor is in the clapton build. I build a single wire .5ohm out of 26 gauge and it doesn't taste nothing like a 26/32 clapton. I clapton my wife's tootle puffing with a 1.4ohm clapton she uses on her provari and says its the best build I've ever made for her.

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I started out on 12mg liquid when I first quit smoking as well. After a couple months, I bumped it down to 6mg, and have been vaping that ever since, just over a year now. I tried 3mg a few times, but it just wasn't enough nic for me. I recommend dropping down to 6 eventually, the liquid's flavor is much more pronounced IMO, as you can take much longer drags, without worry of too harsh of a throat hit.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started with 24mgs of nic 6yrs ago, dropped down to 12mgs using RDA's dripping.. today I'm good with 2.5 mgs using these awesome subtanks that came out recently..TFV8 at 125w I get my nic addiction satisfied in 2-3 deep DL hits..indeed vaping has come a long ways,

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

theepicpath

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1 1/2 ago i started on 12/18mg on a kanger mega tank and when i switched to an rda i was getting sick from all the nic so switched to 6 still had the same thing and ive been at 3mg for the past year. When ever i go down to 0 i dont get that sticfaction from vaping.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I started on 24 mg as well in mtl. Then I dropped down to ~1 ohm and found 12 mg was fine. Now I have some 12 mg juice I still, use, but am really vaping 6 mg at 0.25-0.5 ohms. However, everyone is different, and when you're first starting to get off cigarettes don't worry about using more nic (unless it makes you sick). You really need enough to quash the cravings. You can lower your nic down the road, but your biggest focus should be enough nic to satisfy you, regardless of subohm or not..

Spent

Member For 4 Years
The cool thing about DIY juice making is you can make those small steps 12 to 6 mg/ml is a big one. Granted you can mix a 12 and 6 to get a 9 or just mix up some 9. I currently at 2 1/2 soon to be 1 then 0.

VU Sponsors