Become a Patron!

Wrap for Tesla Invader III

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
None of the usual wrap companies (Jwraps, Vapor-Skinz, Mighty Skins, etc) make wraps for this mod and it's driving me nuts! Only options seem to be on eBay and shipped from China with crappy designs or a silicone case. Guess I'll go with the silicone case as a last resort, but I just wanted something with a little more style.

Anyone have a line on where to get a wrap with some nice options for the Invader III?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
None of the usual wrap companies (Jwraps, Vapor-Skinz, Mighty Skins, etc) make wraps for this mod and it's driving me nuts! Only options seem to be on eBay and shipped from China with crappy designs or a silicone case. Guess I'll go with the silicone case as a last resort, but I just wanted something with a little more style.

Anyone have a line on where to get a wrap with some nice options for the Invader III?
If you contact Alon at JWraps he'll make it for you.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Soooo does anyone else notice that this mod has a bit of a Hammond-style lean to it? I can't imagine it's just mine

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If you contact Alon at JWraps he'll make it for you.

Good to know. I was browsing yesterday and they didn't have one listed for a few of my simpler square or oval mods.

Hi, its nice that i saw your post.

May i ask something. What kind of material do they use for mod wraps? Is it sticker or what.? I made my own design so I'm only looking for the materials to be printed at..

By the way here's my design. XDtesla skin.jpg

VU Sponsors