Become a Patron!

Wristcheck

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Show us what you got! This is my new baby.
79037eb5f89aad4b15e0c8be16cafe18.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Skin, I got in the habit of wearing a watch when I was in the navy but when I got out and started railroading it was to much of a snag hazard.
So since then no watch and all the better.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Skin, I got in the habit of wearing a watch when I was in the navy but when I got out and started railroading it was to much of a snag hazard.
So since then no watch and all the better.
Every job I've had I pretty much couldn't wear a watch, machinery and what not. Use my old Timex that made it through my military service rigged on a keychain that I wear on my work belt. Being a prison guard need a belt to carry all those things like radio cuffs keys etc.
When not at work, pocket watch ie cell phone lol.
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Every job I've had I pretty much couldn't wear a watch, machinery and what not. Use my old Timex that made it through my military service rigged on a keychain that I wear on my work belt. Being a prison guard need a belt to carry all those things like radio cuffs keys etc.
When not at work, pocket watch ie cell phone lol.
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
For a while there were some nice pocket watches that fit the levi zippo pocket REALLY well... until you smacked something or caught it on something. Went through 5 of them, 8 stitches and 5 pairs of pants.

VU Sponsors