Become a Patron!

Writing from my igloo!

cloudblast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cloudblasting, ejuice mixing, battery charging cloil building canadian vaper. We all in canada live in igloos and its always at lest -40 degrees celcius

kidding.

i used to smoke 1-1.5 packs a day. I had enough and tried vaping again for the third time in my life and realised i was try garbage devices. Love sub ohm and never had a cigarette since for almost 4 months. I love the uwell crown 1 tank. Tried so many tanks from friends and build quality plus vapour production was the best on this tank. When im out i use a eleaf ipower 80w 5000mah built in battery. At home smoant battlestar with sony vtc6 batteries. Crowns on top of both.

well thats it i guess. Love peoples opinions on mods and why a mod is good!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Cloudblasting, ejuice mixing, battery charging cloil building canadian vaper. We all in canada live in igloos and its always at lest -40 degrees celcius

kidding.

i used to smoke 1-1.5 packs a day. I had enough and tried vaping again for the third time in my life and realised i was try garbage devices. Love sub ohm and never had a cigarette since for almost 4 months. I love the uwell crown 1 tank. Tried so many tanks from friends and build quality plus vapour production was the best on this tank. When im out i use a eleaf ipower 80w 5000mah built in battery. At home smoant battlestar with sony vtc6 batteries. Crowns on top of both.

Welcome from Alaska:wave:

We also live in igloos - and don't have cars, we travel by dog sled exclusively

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Hot and muggy here wish I had an egloo to cool off in.

cloudblast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys! So i have the following:

Aspire pockex

eleaf ipower 80w
smoant battlestar
Both mods with uwell crown 1

what is the next best dual 18650 mod? The alien is always suggested but im scared of all the negatives. Kind of like the sigelei kaos.

help me figure out a next mod! Please :)

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We all in canada live in igloos
That's so funny.. I found the further south you go the bigger the misconception of Canadians there are. I live in British Columbia and was asked years ago in a virtual game if I knew this guy in Toronto...that 2000+ miles away. Someone else was surprised that we have power to have power lines for the squirrels to walk on. We have a grocery chain in BC called Overwaitea and this guy thought it was just hilarious and a dumb name until I asked him to how stupid Piggly Wiggly is and to boot he defended the piggly wiggly name...all I can do is shake my head.

cloudblast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some americans cant believe we have cars. And silverware. Clean drinking water.

@JuicyLucy is the only eskimo with a vape. She has to share it with the whole village. Her whole family had to trade 12 wolf skins to get it.

Or did she buy it with money like a normal person. Oh americans.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Some americans cant believe we have cars. And silverware. Clean drinking water.

@JuicyLucy is the only eskimo with a vape. She has to share it with the whole village. Her whole family had to trade 12 wolf skins to get it.

Or did she buy it with money like a normal person. Oh americans.

I pay with gold dust from the family mine :giggle:

cloudblast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:bliss:
Our mine dried up, guna need to get a 14th dog for my sled to keep on looking for a new mine

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I was born in Louisiana then moved to New Mexico before my 1st birthday. In 6th grade we moved back to Louisiana and everyone was so impressed at how well I spoke English... I think sometimes people that are not from the US know more about the US that it's own citizens.

Anyways, how do you cook inside an igloo without melting it?

Welcome to VU!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wait a minute eh! I thought you all drove 18 wheelers across frozen lakes when you weren't at Horton's getting donuts...:giggle:

Welcome to VU, you fit right in here!

cloudblast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
^ we study to an equivalent of a masters degree to do the 18-wheel ice road trucking. Not many of us can do it.

@MaxPerilous we dont cook. We just cut up the whale/seal/fish and start eating.... In canada we have all the restaraunts you do for the most part. And all the gun/clothing/anything else brands that you would too. America doesnt have things we have. Like donair. You guys are at a big loss. And Vango Vapes e juice. I make my own juice but Vango Vapes tobacco land lineup is the only store bought juice id ever buy

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Too damn cold. So is Alaska. I need a place with more days for two wheels than not. She ain't gonna ride herself.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
weren't at Horton's getting donuts.

Tim Hortons has gone to hell since they stopped frying their donuts inhouse. The donuts are made who-knows-where then frozen, thawed and reheated at the stores so no skilled labor is needed. They also changed their coffee a couple years back cause I drank it regularly for years and all of a sudden I started getting headaches from the coffee so I stopped drinking it. You can buy cans of coffee in the grocery store and again drank it for years and it too began to give both my wife and I headaches so we switched to Macdonalds coffee in the can and no headaches. It must be some sorta additive they use cause the cheap coffee grounds also give us the headaches so were weary about drinking coffee at other peoples places.

MyVapeShop_SA

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

kidding.

I too put the little Pico down for about a month and bought myself a powerful dual battery mod. Well needless to say I will never smoke cigarettes again :) Cheers man and I hope you enjoy your stay!

cloudblast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I too put the little Pico down for about a month and bought myself a powerful dual battery mod. Well needless to say I will never smoke cigarettes again :) Cheers man and I hope you enjoy your stay!
Thanks! I suggest you get a smoant battlestar. Its not fancy but durable quality and the chip fires better than the sigelei or the smok alien chip. Damn i hope they make a battlestar v2

MyVapeShop_SA

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks! I suggest you get a smoant battlestar. Its not fancy but durable quality and the chip fires better than the sigelei or the smok alien chip. Damn i hope they make a battlestar v2
I got an Asmodus Miniken V2 in the meantime and I am totally in love with it! I have the Ammit V2 RTA on there with Alien coils... The airflow and taste is insane! I will say its a little bit thirsty though... LOL ;)

cloudblast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got an Asmodus Miniken V2 in the meantime and I am totally in love with it! I have the Ammit V2 RTA on there with Alien coils... The airflow and taste is insane! I will say its a little bit thirsty though... LOL ;)

thats hilarious i was just looking at that mod for the first time rite before i saw your post, it seems nice, and for me i use the uwell crown 1 and rebuild the stock coils to a dual parallel .35 - .4 this setup is on the thirsty side but when you make a half gallon of ejuice (different flavours obviously) for about $120 then you could care less! My gripe for the longest time was finding the right bottles for the right price. Bought 30 60ml bottles for home and 50 15ml bottles for when im out and about. Im guna have to look into that mod, screen seems a little busy but worth a look. I own two smoant battlestars and the outperform the alien/releaux/sigelei 213. Ive tried these mods with my crown tank and all of them equally left something to be desired. You can find the battlestar for about $36US aliexpress.com

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
370701.131131728_std.jpg

LMAO that's a pretty funny intro...had me laughing! Glad to have you!

TxThumper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU. you can always come down to Texas to thaw out, just bring some poutine with ya. ;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are indeed the Sandia mountains. And The range in the far background are the Manzanos. You in NM? Or just familiar with the area?
I grew up in the North Valley of Albuquerque and Bernalillo....camped in,rock climbed in,and cut many a cord of firewood outta those hills.

Last edited:

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I grew up on the opposite side of those mountains. Moriarty and Edgewood. I've been around but I always wind up coming back here.

VU Sponsors