Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok I've searched heaps!

WTA? What is it an abbreviation for?

What's in it excactly?

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
WTAs work by better emulating the effect of cigarettes by including both the main alkaloid, nicotine, as well as the background alkaloids that naturally occur in the tobacco plant: nornicotine, anatabine, and anabasine. Alkaloids are the nitrogenous compounds found in almost all plants and in many cases interact in some way with the human body, background alkaloids are the ones found in smaller amounts. By including the full spectrum of the tobacco plant's alkaloids and in the same ratio, WTAs are able to provide a more complete vaping experience: the stimulating effect of nicotine is modified by the background alkaloids to create an overall effect that is both stimulating and relaxing.

***Found this from a Google search***

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

wert

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well done!

But what is WTA the abbreviation for?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well done!

But what is WTA the abbreviation for?

A lot of people (I was one of them) can't quit smoking using just nicotine, because we were actually addicted to the alkaloids, not nicotine

I dual used (vaped/smoked) for over 2.5 years before trying WTA

I have not had a cigarette since January of 2016 and I weaned myself off of WTA over the winter

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whole Tobacco Alkloids...the are a natural occuring anti-depresant found in tobacco..MAOI.

VU Sponsors