Status
Not open for further replies.

Eckohwd

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also want to buy a Csmnt rda first batch that came with the drips tips prefered, i have 45-50 for one shipped lmk what you have!! Thank you guys for reading!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Eckohwd

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Idc what it is, because in my wtb post i deiced to add a side mote, fucking idiots

Eckohwd

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats exactly what it is!! And what's wrong with that NOTHING!!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Most obnoxious people ever, never met people who dont like cheap shit lmao
it's not even that cheap. 30 bucks for a 120ml of loaded glazed donut? ejuice.deals sells it for 18-20 bucks

You blatantly broke the rules to advertise your site, and when told about it instead of apologizing you decided to be an ass to the other members so aah, lucky it's a lax forum as any other forum would have banned you.

so @Whiskey
time to move into the what not to do or mud pit section maybe? LMAO

Eckohwd

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's not even that cheap. 30 bucks for a 120ml of loaded glazed donut? ejuice.deals sells it for 18-20 bucks

You blatantly broke the rules to advertise your site, and when told about it instead of apologizing you decided to be an ass to the other members so aah, lucky it's a lax forum as any other forum would have banned you.

so @Whiskey
time to move into the what not to do or mud pit section maybe? LMAO
Well you cant have everything you want in life can you! 2 they have cheap ejuices period tell me where u can find cuttwold or naked for 8$ 30/60ml ?!?!?, if any of you "smart ones" would have read the thread you have seen a moderator already explained everything which is why again folks with common sense would have seen and understood that, but no always someone always open there dumbass mouth just keep something that was already done going, but please keep it going! I just microwaved some pop corn READY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors