Become a Patron!

WTB Duckbill Valve for Wotofo Faris RDTA

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was filling my Faris last night and realized it was hard as hell to fill. When I looked into the fill valve, I saw it was ripped. Luckily, they send a spare in the spares pack. But I’m worried it’ll happen to this one as well. I’m thinking I was probably putting the nozzle in too far.

Does anyone have any to sell or know where to find some?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Wotofo used to have them on their site. Haven't checked in a while. Excellent flavor atty.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They don’t have them anymore. That I could see anyway. They discontinued the Faris and all of its parts. Luckily my local vape shop had one Faris left in the color I wanted. I couldn’t find them online anywhere. Now it’s going to be hard to find spare parts anywhere.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
From the Wotofo site reviews:

"The Faris RDTA deserves 5 stars,it really does,my only drawback on giving it 5 stars was the short lived duckbill plug for the side fill,it cuts and fails way to easy from filling the juice well.
I found another seal / plug that works and lasts. Other than that this Badboy is 5 stars in flavor,build quality,aesthetics,price point and all the peripherals in the box, Nice work Wotofo,
I've kept it real, have you ?"

No way to contact this person, but usable replacements exist.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That person is either Jai Haze himself, or a fanboy, based on the “I’ve kept it real. Have you?” outro.

I’ll keep that in mind though. Hopefully this one doesn’t give out as easily.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That person is either Jai Haze himself, or a fanboy, based on the “I’ve kept it real. Have you?” outro.

I’ll keep that in mind though. Hopefully this one doesn’t give out as easily.
Yes, I saw that :)

It's just a duckbill grommet. I'm sure they're not made special for the Faris.

VU Sponsors