Become a Patron!

WTB Juice

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking at recipes online and there is a DIY juice named grack juice, is there anyway to get it without mixing it myself?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
It may be a clone of a premium juice. Have you Google searched it?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not a clone its definitely a combination the recipe. I dont know if giving out someone's recipe is against ant policy or how it goes, but I definitely know the ingredients and link.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
The best I can find is this recipe pack from Bull city flavors. It includes every flavor needed. All you would need is the vg/pg and nic. The only way it looks possible for you is to make it yourself and it would be super cheap. Or convince someone to make it for you. I recommend doing it yourself. It makes it super cheap after the initial start up cost. But you'd be able to mix it and find some other recipes from our recipes thread here or one of the many recipe sites. Making juice is actually super easy with a digital scale which can be had for about 10 bucks. My scale is kinda small so the largest I can make is an 80ml. But it takes 5-7 minutes to make that bottle. I know my answer doesn't really help but the process of getting someone else to make it will get costly. Sending them the money to buy the ingredients, then you'll probably have to pay them for their time plus shipping to you. Shipping to you priority cost 8 bucks in itself. The smallest package of the ingredients is 13.30..those are for the 10ml bottles. So depending on the amount needed you may not end up with as much as you think. So up to 21 bucks now. Then whatever price the juice maker charges. So you may be into 30-40 for say 200ml.which in my opinion isn't a very good price. A lot of places have 120ml for 10 bucks. Not trying to be a negative Nancy

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/grack-juice-by-philosaphucker-discounted-full-recipe/

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/621419/Grack juice

Is the link to the DIY'er, it's hailed in the community (why is why I have to try it). I just dont DIY, haven't made that jump, but if I can try this and I enjoy it, I'm without a doubt down for making that jump.
You can buy the recipe pack at bcf so it must be pretty good. And if it's that good and you're going to want to keep it all the time it would be worth it to just diy. That's what I did with cuttwood Mega melons. I started making that because it averaged like $1 for a 30ml vs. 28 for a 30ml at a local shop. After sales tax and nicotine tax. Plus the 20 for the 30ml. If you want to keep it cheap diy is the way to go.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a reminder that it is technically illegal per FDA regulations to sell any juice not on the US market before 8-8-2016.
And anyone making juice for sale must have a Tobacco products manufacturers licence too I think.
So far the FDA is not enforcing the rules though, but they will sometime.
And some states have laws regarding juice manufacture and sales too.

No problem to buy the stuff and make it yourself though.
Have been 100% DIY for over 3 years now.
I can make any flavor I want, but seem to make more that I do not want than I do want :oops:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Just a reminder that it is technically illegal per FDA regulations to sell any juice not on the US market before 8-8-2016.
And anyone making juice for sale must have a Tobacco products manufacturers licence too I think.
So far the FDA is not enforcing the rules though, but they will sometime.
And some states have laws regarding juice manufacture and sales too.

No problem to buy the stuff and make it yourself though.
Have been 100% DIY for over 3 years now.
I can make any flavor I want, but seem to make more that I do not want than I do want :oops:
It's cheaper all around then. I didn't even think about the legality of it. I was pushing more for them to diy.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
At some point FDA Phishers will be baiting vape boards to do illegal (per Deeming regs) stuff.
Anti vape groups will likely be the first to do it.
Not yet but someday if things do not change for the better.
Could get the board in trouble...
Me? I am an illegal alien from Beta Triangula 6 anyways so not worried about the FDA.

And I am in no way making any claims about the OP of this thread.

VU Sponsors