Become a Patron!

WTB - panel for Lost Vape Epetite DNA60 silver frame

woots

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.

As the title say, i'am looking for the panel for the Epetite DNA60 silver frame.

wood
Abalone new zeland ( depend of the motif )
Abalone diamond

thanks

1522712178-doors.png

Last edited:

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am late to the game for finding out about and wanting one of these, and they are unicorns if looking for new, and as such used ones are being offered at full MSRP of the new or even a premium on top of that, if you can even find one.

Most folks seem to not want to part with them, and after 6 months of looking now, I've basically given up.

woots

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am late to the game for finding out about and wanting one of these, and they are unicorns if looking for new, and as such used ones are being offered at full MSRP of the new or even a premium on top of that, if you can even find one.

You can still find new Epetite, but yes, not silver - wood. ( you still can find black - wood outthere, but meh, with the black frame its clearly not that sexy anymore )
But yeah since they are discontinued they are sold at ( at bit ) higher pricing most of the time
And i dont know for the second-hand ones pricing, since no one for now answered me about one.

Most folks seem to not want to part with them,

what do you mean ?

Well after calling several vape shop in my country ( since MANY doesnt have website ) i found one still having a silver - abalone ( it wasnt listed on their website ^^ )
So i bought it, the price was a bit higher than the one on fasttech, but since they shipped it without asking me for an extra cost, well that's -fine-

Guess will just need to hunt for a silver - wood panel now xD

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Actually the black frame w/wood doors or carbon doors would be the one I'd want...

I guess I have to keep looking then...

Happy for you that you found one and grabbed it.

If you remember, later on after you have it a while, please let me know how you like it.

Thank you. :)

woots

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually the black frame w/wood doors or carbon doors would be the one I'd want...
:)

how could you not find one then ? :O i googled Epetite DNA60 and opened all link ( ofc minus all instagram / pinterest & such ) google displayed ( and yes all 14-15page lol )

http://www.rockvapor.ca/lost-vape-epetite-dna60-mod.html?id=18396611&quantity=1
there they seem to have several style aviable ( but no photo oO ) i've sent them a message, but no answer

https://www.vapeshop.ch/epetite-dna60-by-lost-vape.html
here, if that's the black - wood on photo they have, well, they sell it

http://www.vapetime.co.uk/epetite-dna60-by-lost-vape/
here all black frame, just no wood panel

Well after tbh, i didnt asked to all thoses site if they still have them in stock since i'am not interested to have a black frame Epetite, many site dont really have their stock up to date so :/
Or else, ask google about all vapeshop in your city / country depending where you live, and call them one by one ^^

Last edited:

woots

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you remember, later on after you have it a while, please let me know how you like it.

Thank you. :)

Just receive the box mod today.
Note that, since i'am vaping, i've only used the istick pico ( yes i only like small box mod, since vaping with a small 22mm RTA with high resistance )

So the box seem "massive" compare to pico, since its all rectangular, even if the size is very similar. ( just a bit taller 77mm vs 70mm to the battery top cap )
Since the door are hold with magnet i was a bit afraid that would not be absolutely fixed, but, that doesnt move AT ALL.

After compare to the istick, never used to other ship, so for me that's a bit weird to not see the voltage, ( need to fire to actualy see the voltage )

But the box is pretty pleasant to hold, fire buttom is nice and smooth.

The battery is pretty "hard" to put in, tho, really need to put + & - at the same time.

Only a bit desapointed by the abalone motif i had ( since they seem all different ) there is a part all "pink" that's ( according to my taste ) a bit meh, but, that's still look nice tho.
Would really need to be able to find other panel xD

Well, for now, i really like it.

Last edited:

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just receive the box mod today.
Note that, since i'am vaping, i've only used the istick pico ( yes i only like small box mod, since vaping with a small 22mm RTA with high resistance )

So the box seem "massive" compare to pico, since its all rectangular, even if the size is very similar. ( just a bit taller 77mm vs 70mm to the battery top cap )
Since the door are hold with magnet i was a bit afraid that would not be absolutely fixed, but, that doesnt move AT ALL.

After compare to the istick, never used to other ship, so for me that's a bit weird to not see the voltage, ( need to fire to actualy see the voltage )

But the box is pretty pleasant to hold, fire buttom is nice and smooth.

The battery is pretty "hard" to put in, tho, really need to put + & - at the same time.

Only a bit desapointed by the abalone motif i had ( since they seem all different ) there is a part all "pink" that's ( according to my taste ) a bit meh, but, that's still look nice tho.
Would really need to be able to find other panel xD

Well, for now, i really like it.

Thanks for the update.

I have a Pico 75w too, and that is likely the smallest regulated mod made, but limited to 22mm atomizers because of the battery cap. Love my Pico though.

woots

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the update.

I have a Pico 75w too, and that is likely the smallest regulated mod made, but limited to 22mm atomizers because of the battery cap. Love my Pico though.

yeah, but vaping with the Epetite ( so DNA60 ship ) you feel the difference tho, it feel way more "steady" when delivering the power. ( unless my pico fked up in a few weeks )

One thing i really dont like with the DNA ship is how the stealth mod is handled.
With the pico, that's perfect, the screen just dont light up when vaping. And just press once the fire button to enlight the screen, so change any setting you want.

With the DNA, you need to lock the box ( totaly lock = cant power ) then press the key to enter stealth, then unlock, and in stealth the screen NEVER light up, even when you change the watt.. So to see what you are doing, you need to lock -> disable stealth -> unlock -> change setting
Its... absolutely not handy at all.

Anyway, still looking for Epetite panels :D

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yeah, but vaping with the Epetite ( so DNA60 ship ) you feel the difference tho, it feel way more "steady" when delivering the power. ( unless my pico fked up in a few weeks )

One thing i really dont like with the DNA ship is how the stealth mod is handled.
With the pico, that's perfect, the screen just dont light up when vaping, but you just need one fire click to enlight the screen, so change anything you want.

With the DNA, you need to lock the box ( totaly lock = cant power ) then press the key to enter stealth, then unlock, and in stealth the screen NEVER light up, even when you change the watt.. That's very meh.

Anyway, still looking for Epetite panels :D
Yes, the DNA chip button combos to change the functions are a PITA at times, but the consistency of the board, and the ability to fully customize via Escribe is really attractive and the reward is your perfect vape, just the way you like it. :)

woots

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, the DNA chip button combos to change the functions are a PITA at times, but the consistency of the board, and the ability to fully customize via Escribe is really attractive and the reward is your perfect vape, just the way you like it. :)

hehe yeah.
Will try that software to see what its possible to tweak, want to at least have the voltage all the time displayed.

After i'am pretty basic when vaping, just kanthalA1, only a 22m tank for flavor, high ohm. ^^

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hehe yeah.
Will try that software to see what its possible to tweak, want to at least have the voltage all the time displayed.

After i'am pretty basic when vaping, just kanthalA1, only a 22m tank for flavor, high ohm. ^^

Using the DNA in wattage mode you will not see much difference in tweaking anything, but for TC it really helps.

Evolve has a full tutorial on their web site, but requires Adobe Flash plugin to view in your browser.

Aside from that Daniel from DJLSB Vapes on youTube has a full walkthru as well.

The main thing if you are using TC on a DNA is to do the internal resistance calibration and the case thermal calibratios which will make the TC function super-accurate.

The other simple thing you can do if you look at Escribe in ADVANCED MODE, is to set your battery cutoff to 2.8v, which is just fine as per Battery Mooch and will give you more battery life and run time before the mod tells you 'WEAK BATTERY'...

woots

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still looking for the Epetite DNA60 panel ( silver version )

- wood
- abalone
- abalone diamond

1522712178-doors.png

woots

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

i already saw that site long time ago, they only have the silver - carbon fiber ( for the Epetite silver version ofc, not going to buy a panel for the black version ) That's a panel i'am not looking for at all :)
( i suppose the "list" of the panel i'am looking for, in my first post should be clear enough )

Dont worry i spent hours on google / contacting somes vape website about thoses panels.
I wouldnt insisting on second hand market if i were able to find thoses somewhere else.
Or maybe there is a well hidden website with thoses aviable i missed ( or a shop having thoses not listing them online ), but this one as one of the first google proposition, it was hard to not see it ^^

Last edited:

Helen A. Handbasket

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry, didn’t go back and read your original post. I just purchased an epetite from them, saw the panels and thought of you. This was the only place stateside I found the black with the abalone panels.

woots

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, didn’t go back and read your original post. I just purchased an epetite from them, saw the panels and thought of you. This was the only place stateside I found the black with the abalone panels.

yeah the black version is more accessible than the silver one ( saddly ) even found somes site with the black - wood still aviable.

But, well, i'am with a silver version ^^

VU Sponsors