WTB Recurve Single coil RDA or Drop Solo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
AS the title says. I wish I hadn't gotten rid of the 4 I'd had. Must have squonk pin and preferably spares. Almost any color but rainbow. Let me know what you have and your price. Depending on your asking price, I may have to wait until Friday (payday) to avoid death by spouse.

Edited to add that I'd also be interested in a Drop Solo, but prefer black or stainless in the drop.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
AS the title says. I wish I hadn't gotten rid of the 4 I'd had. Must have squonk pin and preferably spares. Almost any color but rainbow. Let me know what you have and your price. Depending on your asking price, I may have to wait until Friday (payday) to avoid death by spouse.

Don’t they sell them anymore?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
50   0   0

Don't recommend "death by spouse." You'd better wait.

The one Recurve I have is rainbow, and I've lost the squonk pin. I'd help if I could, but unfortunately...

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Don't recommend "death by spouse." You'd better wait.

The one Recurve I have is rainbow, and I've lost the squonk pin. I'd help if I could, but unfortunately...

I think some places still have it. Prolly @$25-ish. Not sure, though. I only have two, but I’m keeping them in my emergency stash. One lives on my Cut.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hoosier Ecig has them, like $28 and also VaporRange for $19.95.

As of yesterday when I looked, VaporRange still had everything on-site 20% off, too, plus free shipping. Can hardly beat that.

ETA: The Recurve I see at VR is the dual, but it could definitely be built as a single. It's now $14.95 so with 20% off is $11.96 SHIPPED. That's damn near irresistible, and I'm not even a big Recurve fan.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
It can still be built as a single coil RDA, though, @Rhianne

You just put one coil in it, one leg in the negative slot and one in the positive slot, centered in the RDA. It's not a big deal. The deck is postless, and most postless decks can be built either way. Airflow looks ok for single-coil too, at least imo.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
It can still be built as a single coil RDA, though, @Rhianne

You just put one coil in it, one leg in the negative slot and one in the positive slot, centered in the RDA. It's not a big deal. The deck is postless, and most postless decks can be built either way. Airflow looks ok for single-coil too, at least imo.
Absolutely correct. Sometimes it worked out and sometimes the flavor can be off due to being just too much air for a single coil. Now the Drop didn't suffer that fate IMO I don't think I ever used it as a dual coil. Dead Rabbit wasn't good for a single coil.

What the hell. I ordered a Recoil Dual to try it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Absolutely correct. Sometimes it worked out and sometimes the flavor can be off due to being just too much air for a single coil. Now the Drop didn't suffer that fate IMO I don't think I ever used it as a dual coil. Dead Rabbit wasn't good for a single coil.

What the hell. I ordered a Recoil Dual to try it.

Sometimes that can be remedied by using a honkin big coil, too. :D

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
For future reference, Evcigarettes has stainless and gold single coils in stock for $26 plus shipping.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Also a site called ejuicevapor.com has a gold Recurve (and rainbow is available also) for $13.95 plus $5.67 shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors