Become a Patron!

WTB serpent mini (or other good single coil rta)

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hello all,
It's been a while, missed you lol! My vape style has been all over the place over the last few months!

I was wondering if anyone had any single coil RTAs laying around.

Im looking for a serpent mini since I seem to favor the restricted hit, but I am open for other suggestions as well.

Thanks!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Wotofo Elevate is a great one. Single coil, top airflow so no leaking. There are others as well. Omier wasp nano rta is single coil. Geekvape Zeus has a great single coil with top airflow as well.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have a Serpent Mini, no box or spare parts. It works flawlessly it is one of my main rta's. Just no spare parts, so if you should need to replace a grub screw or o-ring you would have to aquire it elsewhere. The point is I have been blessed another one and you can have this one for free I just cannot afford to ship it to you. here's where it gets complicated for financial reasons I do not have the availability of PayPal. So if you want it I am more than happy to give it to you but we would have to work something out as far as shipping and I believe that to be rated around $5. Message me if you have any interest or ideas regarding the situation. Peace and love to you and yours.
Rick

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
VaporDNA has the silverplay for 14.99, SALE40 code will give you an added 40% off for the next 2 days.
I looked into the silverplay...didnt know much about it other than the namesake (old school vapordna/subohm thing) i start seeing its kind of an update to the hurricane!! So im super stoked!! I wasn't able to use the sale40 but they have a Wasp Nano RTA for $5 if u spend $5 ...so yup!

Thanks again!

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I have an authentic og silverplay $20, and the highest quality clone (shenray) of the VG M5 for $20 as well.

As well as:
- Aiolos v2 clone (ss and PC tank) $15
- Origen Rta (22mm) clone $12
- Squape R 4ml (Authentic) $50
- Squape R 2ml (clone) $15

If you want pics let me know

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors