WTB: Squonk Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fam. I'm looking for a squonk mod that someone is done with. I'm not picky on what it is but I would like it to do at least 75w. Either single 18650 mech, dual parallel or regulated...I'm open to just about anything! Thanks!
:popcorn:

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My only problem with those is the power limit. I need something a little stronger than 50w. If this doesn't pan out I'm probably gonna settle for a Dripbox 160

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Pico Squeeze is pretty good first squonk

Only two (potential) negatives:

It can't accommodate atties above 24mm
Gets a little woosie if you like very low double-coil builds

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The main reason I need something higher than 75w is the coils I build. Can the Pico handle builds lower than 0.2 Ω? And if it can...does it still have a max output of 50w? I'll be firing coils like these most of the time:
0428172333a_HDR.jpg

I enjoy building coils and the vape I get off them, but the better I get at building the more power I need it seems lol. Have either of you used the Dripbox 160?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I traded some stuff for one to see for myself if it was any good

The only real downside it the 510 is not adjustable so it wouldn't fire all of my bf atties, only some of them :(

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Dang thats not cool! Can it handle attys larger than 22mm?

Oh yeah, any size in diameter

Many squonk atties have adjustable squonk pins, but not all, as they are often used to stabilize the positive post

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish there were more squonkers on the market that didn't cost so much. I have a hard time dropping $150 on anything...much less a mod lol. I need to start saving I guess

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I wish there were more squonkers on the market that didn't cost so much. I have a hard time dropping $150 on anything...much less a mod lol. I need to start saving I guess

Do you have a bf atomizer yet?

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I got sonar to build me a parallel mosfet squonk. Had a big ss fused clapton pair running on it, like 0.14. It was affordable too.

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a bf atomizer yet?
Yes I have a couple including the Druga that is pictured above (its literally the :bomb:). The other is a Tsunami 25 pro and I'm really looking forward to squonking with them, plus I want to update my reviews on the two with their squonking performance. So I decided to post here hoping someone tried squonking, hated it for some reason and wanted to sell their mod. I knew it was a longshot

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I really like the Druga for squonking

Disliked the Tsunami, way too airy and looked like it would leak easily, but a lot of other people love it

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a feeling the Druga would be a good one for squonking. I can't put this rda down! The airflow is perfect for me and the flavor...wow. The new Tsunami 25 isnt too bad. I have the original as well and the new one is a huge improvement. I guess I'm gonna pick up the dripbox 160. Everzon has them for $45 with free shipping and I'm gonna toss a Evic Primo Mini they're selling for $22. Really good deals imo so why not! They also have some really cool resin 510 and 810 drip tips that are already in my cart lol

Asbestos

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have some REO grands I could sell....But I don't think you'd be happy with a REO considering the builds you're running.

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some REO grands I could sell....But I don't think you'd be happy with a REO considering the builds you're running.
I appreciate you posting man. I haven't heard of an REO grand before so I looked them up...nice looking piece! Is it unregulated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors