Become a Patron!

WTF, 3FVape?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I copied this from their site:

This is April Fool's Day Prank of 2018!

Actually, the Vandy Vape Pulse BF 80W is with authentic Vandy Chip. What a pity, but we believe Vandy Vape and Tony will bright wonderful products to us as before.

:giggle::giggle::giggle:
Their try on humor?

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I copied this from their site:

This is April Fool's Day Prank of 2018!

Actually, the Vandy Vape Pulse BF 80W is with authentic Vandy Chip. What a pity, but we believe Vandy Vape and Tony will bright wonderful products to us as before.

:giggle::giggle::giggle:
Their try on humor?

I'm still waiting on all the supposed squonks to come out. They should stop making jokes and get back to work!!!

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe a tad soon. Humor can be a tough one in translation, especially so when the topic is controversial. Depends on who made the joke, a large Chinese player making the joke comes off a little odd and possibly insensitive. Mostly it highlights our cultural differences. Doesn't bother me in the slightest but I would definitely have a talk with my staff if I ran 3fvape.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It doesn't bother me at all. If anything, kudos to them for pulling off a good prank on such a large scale. That's the first time in a very long time I've been caught like that on April 1. But they really should get to work on those damn squonkers.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
80 bucks for a chip that hasn't been tested out? I love Tony B, have had conversations with the guy, I think that it'll be alright but I just don't have it to blow it. That, and I am just going to build a mechanical dual 18650.

I was thinking of going with modmaker but I think I'm just going to order a box from motley

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The pulse is the most over hyped squonk on the market. It is not particularly well made and the connection sucks. It is the weakest and most significant voltage drop of all my squonks - well the luna is bad too but at least it looks awesome. Yes, I know. I can build lower and get a decent vape. I do that and with the Luna too.
I absolutely do not trust this new mod to be better than the pulse. The track record is not good. Look I applaud Tony B for making squonks popular. Because of his initiative we have slew of reasonably squonks to look at. But the pulse is not one of them.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
<shrug> It's a hoax; it's a "popular" mech.

The Hugo squonk worked really well, and after a month, the Gbox200 arrived to supplant it. The hugo is packed to PIF, and in a pinch I can make it work for me again. Neither has cutesy removable panels - they just work.

VU Sponsors