VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Vaping Watch is having a 10% off sale on all Tmaxx no fills mills juice. This juice is already super cheap and now with this extra 10% off - it's a steal. They are also introducing 4 new flavors to the line as well. I am REALLY interested in Pistachio Ice Cream - I'm sure its going to be a winner. The 30ml and 120ml come in glass bottles - no cheap plastic!

30ML - $5.40
120ML - $10.79

No coupon code needed. Everything is auto discounted.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

SHIPS FROM THE USA
MADE IN THE USA

yPSWro1FwkQ

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
amazing deal and very good juice just be aware they now have an Excise tax at 5 cents per milliliter which will get tacked on..Its $6.00 per 120ml of juice..Fucking greedy government bastards.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Shipping is too high. Not gonna pay 9 bucks for shipping three bottles. Other places I order from are about 5 bucks.

Too bad, I was going to try them.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
amazing deal and very good juice just be aware they now have an Excise tax at 5 cents per milliliter which will get tacked on..Its $6.00 per 120ml of juice..Fucking greedy government bastards.
On ALL orders or just the N. Carolina residents?

If so, that was going to add 18 bucks to the orders. Significant, IMO.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
last time i tried to order for someone the tax was added to my cost..im not in N Carolina...im not sure if it goes away or not but i didn't complete the purchase due to the added cost...Honestly im not 100% sure.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
last time i tried to order for someone the tax was added to my cost..im not in N Carolina...im not sure if it goes away or not but i didn't complete the purchase due to the added cost...Honestly im not 100% sure.
Good enough. I won't waste my time ordering there then..... The tax should only be added at the point of paying, if they aren't adding it to everyone's order. So, must be they do charge everyone.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i surely was disappointed to see it added to my invoice ...They really do have a good juice though..ive tried a few of their flavors and liked them all..Great prices even at $6.00 per 30ml which is their regular price but that excise tax is going to ruin it.

VU Sponsors