Become a Patron!

WTF, Efest?

Moab Bomb

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered an Efest Luc V6 charger, and it arrived today. Charger seems really nice, but the box... Whoo boy. Top of the box is a sturdy maroon box, almost classy in design. Flip it over, though, and this... comic, I guess, is on the back. I'll be damned if I can make heads or tails out of what is going on here.

Attachments

• 20170726_125729.jpg
    20170726_125729.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 54

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
They've been doing this for years now, it's a different comic on each product. The new battery packages have it too now. As one of their biggest distributors they also send us all kinds of promo stuff like calendars, etc, with this stuff. I would say I want whatever they're smoking but I'm not sure I do....

Moab Bomb

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They've been doing this for years now, it's a different comic on each product. The new battery packages have it too now. As one of their biggest distributors they also send us all kinds of promo stuff like calendars, etc, with this stuff. I would say I want whatever they're smoking but I'm not sure I do....
Ah, okay. This isn't just a one-off incident of insanity, but a long-term lunacy. Their corporate mind has E-festered.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My LUC 2 bay came with a comic on the bottom of the box also. The comic tells you its features so like most males we will read the comic long before we will read an instruction manual. Its a stupid comic but its point gets thorugh.

VU Sponsors