Become a Patron!

WTF is up with these rogue cops??

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have some vaild points, but the idea that there is this race of human beings that CAN handle the stress and horror that cops deal with, and act flawlessly in every situation making perfect judgments under life threatening conditions....is just ridiculous....it denotes an unwillingness to deal with the real world and find real solutions.
I read all the time about some poor SOB in India who gets caught stealing something, and the neighborhood takes matters into their own hands and beat the poor bastard to death.....hell without the cops the so called innnocent public would tear each other to peices.How long would it take for Furgeson missuorri to burn itself to the ground without cops.
Playing the victim in America has replaced baseballl as the national pastime....we have movie stars and proffesional atheletes making millions bemoaning their lot in life, giving laughable interviews of the horrors of their lives in America from their poolsides as they are getting a massage....recently I read of a college proffesor who was trying to lay her painfull menustral cramps at the feet of "white privledge"...idiots like this woman are actually given a platforn for their lunacy, and actually given national attention....this kind of "stress" is legitamate, but cops...pulling fetuses out of dumpsters or dealing with abused childeren or human being transformed into zombies by drugs...we expect them to deal with a hell of alot more than the mythical microaggressions of the morons they serve.
We might also consider that the caliber of the people who we take as cops...I live in Oakland and the pay and perks for being a cop is pretty decent,but not for what you have to put up with...Oakland can't hire people to be cops here....nobody with half a brain or an ounce of sanity want to serve and protect the human floatsom of the american public.if we get the goverment we deserve we most likely get the cops we deserve.

I knew the "nobody is perfect" meme would show up. It's true of course. The problem is, most of the real world makes mistakes too. When we do, we pay the consequences. We get fired. We go to jail. We get hurt. That's part of life. For some reason, despite the higher costs of loss of life, health and often liberty, cops get a pass. It's a horseshit way out. If they fuck up they can pay the consequences for doing so. "Oopsy, you just shot a lady across the street walking her dog, shake it off",,,,,,,,does not cut it.

Making excuses "denotes an unwillingness to deal with the real world and find real solutions", using your words. Consequences go much much further to finding real solutions than making excuses. Everyone has an excuse for making a mistake. If all that can be offered is excuses and no consequences there will be no solution because consequences are the solution.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Raqball....Why waste your time with the haters , attention seekers ,and the crazy ones
My hope is they will see a glimmer of what Law Enforcement deals with and instead of the pure hate, they might see the other side of coin so to speak..

Anyone who has ever attended shoot / don't shoot training has come away with a new perspective. And that's not even real life or death... If even the most hardcore police haters can do it, then regular ole couch commando haters can as well..

Heck even attending a citizen academy or doing a few ride-a-longs with their local police department would change their mind or at the very least, educate them a little..

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are so blinded by hate you can't see past it and think rationally..

Please show me where I have justified a shooting that was bad. I think I've said numerous times that there are bad officers you just fail to see it because of that hate thing you've got going on..

You are obviously fueled by media reports, that much is clear. If you do not think they are on an agenda, twist facts and leave facts out to make a story then you'd be mistaken.. But you are exactly the type of person they are targeting...

They are, yet once again you are uninformed and / or blinded by hate.. Police officers are fired for getting simple speeding tickets when off duty. If you get a speeding ticket when you are not at work do you loose your job? One example of many and I can go on but don't really feel the need to waste the keystrokes..

Thank god you are not... You would not last long before your family and friends were attending your funeral..

Very odd comment... Ever hear of friendly fire? Happens all the time, Ever attended a Law Enforcement training academy? You might find them semi-similar..

If someone pointing a gun at you does not scare you then I call BS, drama and nothing more than words for effect.. You have a split second to asses the situation and react. Blink your eye and you are dead. Get it?

It's not reality TV, it's not a video game, it's not a couch commando second guessing you for months and years to come and it's not CNN trying to get you to watch more programming with half truths, it's real life and death.. Get it?

Again, educate yourself and not via the media please.. I get the whole hate thing you've got going on but if you want to make a rational argument you need to know what you are talking about...

2 different EXTREME anti police activists attend police shoot / don't shoot training and come away with a different opinion.

http://www.policeone.com/police-pro...r-leader-undergoes-shoot-dont-shoot-training/

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/Clip/11...al-of-police-undergoes-use-of-force-scenarios

More horseshit. You know nothing of me. My experience leads me to my conclusions as it does for most people. People are not bitching about cops because they saw something on TV. They are bitching because what they see on the news matches their own experience. You sit there and defend all the cops while at the same time you call other posters liars when they tell of their own experience. You act like your own experience is the only experience and everyone else is making shit up.

A few bad cops, LOL. http://www.policemisconduct.net/

You keep on believing the news is stirring people up if you wish. Or, you could get out in the world and find out what most people think. You can find threads like this on many forums and blogs all over the internet. Hell, spend some time reading the comments posted on the tsories in the links at the link I just posted.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rape,murder and thievery were so common among troops that after battles while the men were battle drunk it was common to hang offenders on site to try and warn the rest of the army to reign their madness in.

Exactly. Consequences.

I think a few cops should be hung, so to speak.;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew the "nobody is perfect" meme would show up. It's true of course. The problem is, most of the real world makes mistakes too. When we do, we pay the consequences. We get fired. We go to jail. We get hurt. That's part of life. For some reason, despite the higher costs of loss of life, health and often liberty, cops get a pass. It's a horseshit way out. If they fuck up they can pay the consequences for doing so. "Oopsy, you just shot a lady across the street walking her dog, shake it off",,,,,,,,does not cut it.

Making excuses "denotes an unwillingness to deal with the real world and find real solutions", using your words. Consequences go much much further to finding real solutions than making excuses. Everyone has an excuse for making a mistake. If all that can be offered is excuses and no consequences there will be no solution because consequences are the solution.
I think your world view can be summed up in your own words........"It's true of course ....but".......You're ridiculous now the idea that cops aren't being punished is bullshit...Hell folks like you were ready to lynch Darren Wilson for protecting his own life...".it's true of course but I still want to lynch the cracker." and they have..... regardless of the facts the man was effectively lynched.I know of no group of americans that are OK with cops violating the law.But armchair warriors are of no "real" help.
You have no interesting in finding a solution, you already have the meme in your head that cops are stupid,sadistic thugs out to get you and, everybody else nothing nobody says will disuade you from that...but I don't suscribe to the idea all criminals are human garbage and all cops are statsi creeps....it's to simplistic and easy.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More horseshit. You know nothing of me. My experience leads me to my conclusions as it does for most people. People are not bitching about cops because they saw something on TV. They are bitching because what they see on the news matches their own experience. You sit there and defend all the cops while at the same time you call other posters liars when they tell of their own experience. You act like your own experience is the only experience and everyone else is making shit up.

A few bad cops, LOL. http://www.policemisconduct.net/

You keep on believing the news is stirring people up if you wish. Or, you could get out in the world and find out what most people think. You can find threads like this on many forums and blogs all over the internet. Hell, spend some time reading the comments posted on the tsories in the links at the link I just posted.

Exactly. Consequences.

I think a few cops should be hung, so to speak.;)
What about the effectiveness of training you were talking about ....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think your world view can be summed up in your own words........"It's true of course ....but".......You're ridiculous now the idea that cops aren't being punished is bullshit...Hell folks like you were ready to lynch Darren Wilson for protecting his own life...".it's true of course but I still want to lynch the cracker." and they have..... regardless of the facts the man was effectively lynched.I know of no group of americans that are OK with cops violating the law.But armchair warriors are of no "real" help.
You have no interesting in finding a solution, you already have the meme in your head that cops are stupid,sadistic thugs out to get you and, everybody else nothing nobody says will disuade you from that...but I don't suscribe to the idea all criminals are human garbage and all cops are statsi creeps....it's to simplistic and easy.

I'd like you to find a single post, comment or insinuation from me that I thought Darren Wilson was guilty of anything and should be punished, fired or charged for any crime.

Thank you for putting words in my mouth that I didn't say though.;)

When you can't find one here, I'll give you link to another forum and my user name there where I posted that he was justified in his actions just a day or two after the incident.

Before you get into the "folks like you" crap too deep, understand that I generally like you because you normally don't get into ad hominem attacks and discuss things. You don't know me. I've not put you into a "folks like you" category. I'd thank you not to do the same.

Fair enough?;)

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What about the effectiveness of training you were talking about ....

I'm not sure what you mean by effectiveness of training. There is a problem with police. If the problem arises from police being scared, as @raqball seems to put forth as an excuse, then I believe the hiring process and training should weed those folks out. Again, they should not be police. Those that get through should face consequences for poor decisions so others are not under the impression that the police union and blue wall of silence will not be able cover their ass.

Personally, I think it's more than just scared police. But that is the excuse being used at the moment and it's the one I'm discussing.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure what you mean by effectiveness of training. There is a problem with police. If the problem arises from police being scared, as @raqball seems to put forth as an excuse, then I believe the hiring process and training should weed those folks out. Again, they should not be police. Those that get through should face consequences for poor decisions so others are not under the impression that the police union and blue wall of silence will not be able cover their ass.

Personally, I think it's more than just scared police. But that is the excuse being used at the moment and it's the one I'm discussing.
have you been watching Jade Helm

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If the problem arises from police being scared, as @raqball seems to put forth as an excuse.

Yup I would wet my pants on every search warrant.. I should have invested in depends...

KBC19-Men-2.jpg

Most of the time I was to busy crying in fear to notice the pee running down my leg though...

Damn you go in circles a lot.. Do you even remember what you said a few hours ago?

You were the one who said the police were scared.. I said that being in fear for your life or for the life of others is a requirement for the use of deadly force..

Meet that requirement and it will be ruled a justified homicide... Don't meet that and you are going to prison for murder..

Holy cow man now you are making yourself look flat out silly...

Last edited:

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Topic title change --> WTF is up with these rogue citizens??

http://abc7chicago.com/162880/

From that article:

Between 4 p.m. Thursday, July 3, and 3:30 a.m. Monday, 82 people were shot on the streets of Chicago. Fourteen of them died.

In eight incidents, Chicago police officers were threatened or shot at and returned fire, McCarthy said. Police wounded five people, killing two of them, in those shootings.

"Officers do not relish using a weapon in the course of their work. But when they find themselves in confrontations... they must do what is best to protect themselves and the public," he said. He became emotional talking about how officers put their lives on their line every day.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup I would wet my pants on every search warrant.. I should have invested in depends...

KBC19-Men-2.jpg

Most of the time I was to busy crying in fear to notice the pee running down my leg though...

Damn you go in circles a lot.. Do you even remember what you said a few hours ago?

You were the one who said the police were scared.. I said that being in fear for your life or for the life of others is a requirement for the use of deadly force..

Meet that requirement and it will be ruled a justified homicide... Don't meet that and you are going to prison for murder..

Holy cow man now you are making yourself look flat out silly...

I'll take your word on your depends, I wouldn't know. Have you ever shot a person holding a toy gun because you were scared and thought it was real?

I didn't say police were scared. You did with the comment I quoted. I'll quote it again.

Sad event and the crossfire situation could have been avoided BUT maybe you missed the part where it was an armed robbery in progress and that not only did the police believe it was a real gun but so did the witnesses...

I hate to break the news to you, but if you wait for the suspect to fire 1st you are probably dead before you can return fire. Are you willing to risk your life that a subject committing a robbery in progress is using a fake gun? It just amazes me how some people think the police should react. :rolleyes:

You seem to take offense to the word "scared". But you say the cops had to be in fear for their life in order to use their firearm. So, what does scared mean?

Full Definition of SCARED
: thrown into or being in a state of fear, fright, or panic

My argument has always been the same. If the cops were, I'll use your preffered words, in fear to the point they did not identify the fake gun and to the point that they shot each other, they should not be cops.

I don't know if the cops were in fear(scared). I do know that they should not have been and I don't think they should be cops. The airsoft gun could not have killed the officers.

I never said the cops were scared. I said, if the cops the cops were scared they should have found a different job.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well I was wondering what your thoughts on it were..it seems much more frightening and sinister than your local police force

I think Jade Helm is a military exercise to prepare for war. The other theories that I've read don't seem possible to me with the scale of the exercise. Those types of things would be carried out by the alphabet agencies and any military involvement would be simular to what we've already seen in Fergusen and other cities with deployment of National Guard in a support role. 1,200 special operation troops are not going take control over the the whole country. They are good, but not that good.

I think it's a war game with Europe/NATO vs Russia scenario. Friendly/unfriendly states. But, I'm just guessing considering what is going on in Ukraine. It fits the Ukraine situation. It also fits the whole of the ME.

I don't think there is anything sinister with police. I'm just way more likely to come in contact with a cop on a power trip than I am special forces knocking down my door.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Around the time of the "Ferguson Unrest" (I HATE that term), was this incident:

VonDerrit Myers Shooting.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...s-vonderrit-myers-shooting-st-louis/27550017/

“Vonderitt Myers matters because we are still talking about a fundamental question of the value of black children and the value of black life,” said Brittany Packnett, head of Teach for America in St. Louis. “The circumstances may be different, but there’s the recognition that if we don’t come out early and often to demand justice for African-American children, quite often it doesn’t come.”
Source:
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/why-vonderrit-myers-matters

Go ahead, Google it. To this day "he only had a sandwich" rings out in that neighborhood. And there is a SHRINE there in his honor.....

What should that cop have done??????

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...s-vonderrit-myers-shooting-st-louis/27550017/

“Vonderitt Myers matters because we are still talking about a fundamental question of the value of black children and the value of black life,” said Brittany Packnett, head of Teach for America in St. Louis. “The circumstances may be different, but there’s the recognition that if we don’t come out early and often to demand justice for African-American children, quite often it doesn’t come.”
Source:

Go ahead, Google it. To this day "he only had a sandwich" rings out in that neighborhood. And there is a SHRINE there in his honor.....

Perhaps B

Source:

I guess you and brittany packnett missed this story....hell most of america missed this story because it didn't fit the narritive being pushed by the elite

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think Jade Helm is a military exercise to prepare for war. The other theories that I've read don't seem possible to me with the scale of the exercise. Those types of things would be carried out by the alphabet agencies and any military involvement would be simular to what we've already seen in Fergusen and other cities with deployment of National Guard in a support role. 1,200 special operation troops are not going take control over the the whole country. They are good, but not that good.

I think it's a war game with Europe/NATO vs Russia scenario. Friendly/unfriendly states. But, I'm just guessing considering what is going on in Ukraine. It fits the Ukraine situation. It also fits the whole of the ME.

I don't think there is anything sinister with police. I'm just way more likely to come in contact with a cop on a power trip than I am special forces knocking down my door.
really....after the NDAA and this
President Obama's National Defense Resources Preparedness Executive Order of March 16 does to the country as a whole what the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act did to the Constitution in particular -- completely eviscerates any due process or judicial oversight for any action by the Government deemed in the interest of "national security." Like the NDAA, the new Executive Order puts the government completely above the law, which, in a democracy, is never supposed to happen. The United States is essentially now under martial law without the exigencies of a national emergency.

I'm alot less concerned about some cop who lives in the same town as I do and sends his kids to the same public school as mine, than I am a troop of total strangers who nobody knows.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That is a legal "thing". I was taught that in my concealed carry course. Of course civilians have more burden of proof but "I feared for my life" is a justifiable reason for using deadly force.
That "legal thing" is used as a piss poor excuses a lot of a times for killing people where it really wasn't justified...Internal affairs for the most part just need to hear that to let the cop off for killing someone...It's a good old boys club

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah the whole world knows how benevolent the British law enforcemnt is......that is unless you're a young Irish catholic man living in Belfast or Derry back in the day...then suddenly it's far, far, worse than cowboys.....I love it when europeans pretend to lecture Americans on violence......maybe they forget thie own history, hell just the last hundred years is enough to curl your hair.
"a young Irish catholic man living in Belfast or Derry back in the day"....So I'm guessing you're terrorists then? because they were the ones doing the bombings...I grew up with the IRA bombs in the 70's and my mothers friend died in a bombing... so if you want to go down that road please do...I'm all fucking ears!!

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That "legal thing" is used as a piss poor excuses a lot of a times for killing people where it really wasn't justified...Internal affairs for the most part just need to hear that to let the cop off for killing someone...It's a good old boys club
You've watched one to many movies man....

Internal affairs has nothing to do with criminal charges. Internal affairs deals with department / agency policy..

Once again, someone who has NO clue what they are talking about is making a strong and untrue statement... YAWN!

i_didnt_choose_the_thug_life_the_thug_life_chose_me_13396.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"a young Irish catholic man living in Belfast or Derry back in the day"....So I'm guessing you're terrorists then? because they were the ones doing the bombings...I grew up with the IRA bombs in the 70's and my mothers friend died in a bombing... so if you want to go down that road please do...I'm all fucking ears!!
Good I'm glad you're all fucking ears, because as they say one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter....Nelson Mandela was convicted of smuggeling exploxives into SA ...terrorist.... or hero gumby? bobby sands was given 14 years for possession of a revolver...he was not convicted of any explosive charges...H block, long kesh,bobby sands that's british law enforcement,and was for centuries in Ireland. I love it when the memebers of the bloody empire on which the sun never set pretend to offer ethical and moral guidance.... like leaving a whore in charge of a nunnery. Sure you can call the IRA terrorists there's a valid point, on the same token you can call British law enforcment terrorists, I don't think we need to look to them for answers.

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not a Man of anger. I know many things. I carry a Pistol, because I have a permit. Only time it sees light is when I take it off. A gun is like socks to me. Need Em. I target practice @ night. Like that little red light. :cool:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good I'm glad you're all fucking ears, because as they say one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter....Nelson Mandela was convicted of smuggeling exploxives into SA ...terrorist.... or hero gumby? bobby sands was given 14 years for possession of a revolver...he was not convicted of any explosive charges...H block, long kesh,bobby sands that's british law enforcement,and was for centuries in Ireland. I love it when the memebers of the bloody empire on which the sun never set pretend to offer ethical and moral guidance.... like leaving a whore in charge of a nunnery. Sure you can call the IRA terrorists there's a valid point, on the same token you can call British law enforcment terrorists, I don't think we need to look to them for answers.
Part of Ireland wanted us there...Nuff said!!!

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You've watched one to many movies man....

Internal affairs has nothing to do with criminal charges. Internal affairs deals with department / agency policy..

Once again, someone who has NO clue what they are talking about is making a strong and untrue statement... YAWN!

i_didnt_choose_the_thug_life_the_thug_life_chose_me_13396.jpg
Movies?...Don't you mean News, statistics and facts? And I stand by what I said and know the truth...your the one not getting it...In Fact I can see what kinda person I'm dealing with just reading a few of your post and to tell you the truth it really amazes me..so I'm going to stop now because it's very clear you're a "Badge bunny" and probably blow cops behind the Dunkin doughnuts plus talking to you is like....well...
b6488ee3.gif

Last edited:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One last thing... you're hearing more and more that a cop had so many investigations in the past and was cleared every time until the one time he couldn't get away with it and then the past is brought up

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Clueless!

Internal Affairs:

Internal Affairs operates as the investigative arm of the Chief of Police or agency head to identify and report corruption or employee behavior that tends to discredit the Department or violate a Department policy, procedure or practice. Complaints are presented to the Chief of Police or agency head for adjudication and /or sanction, with consideration given to the complainant, the Department, the individual employee, and the public trust.

3b2.jpg

Last edited:

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
nuff said? nuff said?..hahahahahahahahaha! typical.Cromwell couldn't have said it better.
I would say that guy is out in left field but heck he is not even in the ballpark..

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Perhaps B

I guess you and brittany packnett missed this story....hell most of america missed this story because it didn't fit the narritive being pushed by the elite

I don't understand what you mean by "perhaps B"....

As far as missing the story goes, I am in that neighborhood all the time. Would you like to know my thoughts on Ferguson?

;)

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lately, there has been lots of talk about "bad cops". And there are some. Michael Brown had every opportunity to defuse the situation, and I personally believe that he was out to cause trouble that day. I think Wilson probably presented an "attitude" to him, but that does not excuse failing to obey lawful orders, or assaulting a police officer. I don't have proof, but after digesting all available information I could find, that is my opinion.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lately, there has been lots of talk about "bad cops". And there are some. Michael Brown had every opportunity to defuse the situation, and I personally believe that he was out to cause trouble that day. I think Wilson probably presented an "attitude" to him, but that does not excuse failing to obey lawful orders, or assaulting a police officer. I don't have proof, but after digesting all available information I could find, that is my opinion.
Brown went for the cops gun, it was proven. That's a clean shoot.
The cops who killed the dude in New York over loosies and the cop that shot the guy in the back are all troubling po-po

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brown went for the cops gun, it was proven. That's a clean shoot.
The cops who killed the dude in New York over loosies and the cop that shot the guy in the back are all troubling po-po
I agree... but DE Blasio has the blood of two cops on his hand as well as eric gardner's the cops were being pressured by the higher ups to come down on guys who were selling loosies....I mean why should the police be forced to be tax collectors for the city of NY.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I agree... but DE Blasio has the blood of two cops on his hand as well as eric gardner's the cops were being pressured by the higher ups to come down on guys who were selling loosies....I mean why should the police be forced to be tax collectors for the city of NY.
Yeah the laws and taxes that instigated and created the need for the market are the root of the issue, but at the same time the po-po need to be responsible for their own actions and evaluating going just a tad to far.

I still fail to find any justification for taking it as far as they did I also can't see how a couple of cops find that morally permissible.
Death by LOOSIE

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did not read all the posts. With the rule against society and order what will happen? I sat at home and watched Baltimore burn as the cops decided that they weren't going to do anything to restore order after the calm. The patients cant rule the institution. Gone are the days of Andy Griffith.

When society gets tired of all the crap and disorder, watch out. The problems will start when the public starts taking order in to their own hands. I don't think that is a solution.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah the laws and taxes that instigated and created the need for the market are the root of the issue, but at the same time the po-po need to be responsible for their own actions and evaluating going just a tad to far.

I still fail to find any justification for taking it as far as they did I also can't see how a couple of cops find that morally permissible.
Death by LOOSIE
When pigs become tax pigs they are no longer police they are revenue agents.
Lets not forget the pork on bikes who were in that shitbag motorcycle bullshit that ended up in the gang beating of a motorist. Never mind half the bikes were not licensed, illegal to be on the road and violating traffic laws like a mofo.. lets go ahead and tape it and ride with them.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In that video, the officers should be arrested...

We agree that this was bad...

You could chose to act like and adult however and stop saying that all police are scared. You loose all credibility when you talk out the side of your ass...

My .02

Edit: After reading the article I don't see why the guy that was killed failed to follow what were very clear and simple orders from the officers though. Hands up several times yet he kept putting them down and even removed his hat.

How hard is it to follow the instructions of an officer pointing a gun at you?

I'm not saying he needed to be shot but had he followed simple orders we would probably not be having the discussion on that video..

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In that video, the officers should be arrested...

We agree that this was bad...

You could chose to act like and adult however and stop saying that all police are scared. You loose all credibility when you talk out the side of your ass...

My .02

Edit: After reading the article I don't see why the guy that was killed failed to follow what were very clear and simple orders from the officers though. Hands up several times yet he kept putting them down and even removed his hat.

How hard is it to follow the instructions of an officer pointing a gun at you?

I'm not saying he needed to be shot but had he followed simple orders we would probably not be having the discussion on that video..

*sigh*

Who said all police are scared? I said, "If police are scared, they should have found a different profession." I'm not sure why you would disagree with that other than you are reading more into my comments than what is there. Those cops were not arrested and as near as anyone can tell, they are still cops. They either shot because they were scared or because they were mad that the guy didn't do what he was told. Either way, they should not be cops.

And yes, the current trend of advice for the general public is the same for encountering cops and robbers alike. Comply with their orders so you don't get hurt. Maybe scientists will help society by implanting the feinting goat gene into all of us. :p

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15951-1364062940-3.gif

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@raqball @Time But of you have not touched on the dispatcher set these douche bags up for killing motherfuckers.
If you put out an active alert for weapons then you get twitchy cops.
If the dumb shit would have listened and just remained chill he would breathing now, but in a high crime high gang area he signed his own death cert.

Honestly more upset about the drunk bitch who got her face broke in CO. after kicking the fat bastard.

VU Sponsors