No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In that video, the officers should be arrested...

We agree that this was bad...

You could chose to act like and adult however and stop saying that all police are scared. You loose all credibility when you talk out the side of your ass...

My .02

Edit: After reading the article I don't see why the guy that was killed failed to follow what were very clear and simple orders from the officers though. Hands up several times yet he kept putting them down and even removed his hat.

How hard is it to follow the instructions of an officer pointing a gun at you?

I'm not saying he needed to be shot but had he followed simple orders we would probably not be having the discussion on that video..
The Kid was nervous but then again most INNOCENT people with a fucking gun pointed at them would be
"The district attorney’s office declined to file charges against the officers"
giphy.gif

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Kid was nervous but then again most INNOCENT people with a fucking gun pointed at them would be
"The district attorney’s office declined to file charges against the officers"
giphy.gif

It was in a HIGH crime HIGHLY violent gang area, where it is not uncommon for gang bangers to take pop shots at cops. So the dispatcher sets an alert for weapons the cops react accordingly. The dispatcher should be the one in prison.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was in a HIGH crime HIGHLY violent gang area, where it is not uncommon for gang bangers to take pop shots at cops. So the dispatcher sets an alert for weapons the cops react accordingly. The dispatcher should be the one in prison.

The cops don't have eyes? If the cops are too stupid to assess the situation when they get on scene, they should have found a different job. As it is, they should be charged for manslaughter. Stupid is not a viable defense.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Handcuffed girls are pretty dangerous too. This is a new release.

Oh no lets not take a drunken violent tard out of the issue.. never the fuck mind she already fought with the cops while they were arresting her criminal fuck piece while they were arresting him. Never mind she kicked him in the nuts.. yes he did go over the top but that lovely slice of edited media reporting is piss yellow at best.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh no lets not take a drunken violent tard out of the issue.. never the fuck mind she already fought with the cops while they were arresting her criminal fuck piece while they were arresting him. Never mind she kicked him in the nuts.. yes he did go over the top but that lovely slice of edited media reporting is piss yellow at best.

If he can't handle a handcuffed little drunk girl sitting in a chair, he should have gotten a job flipping burgers.

That cop is piss yellow at best. A man would have handled her without the brutality.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If he can't handle a handcuffed little drunk girl sitting in a chair, he should have gotten a job flipping burgers.

That cop is piss yellow at best. A man would have handled her without the brutality.
Obvious you never dealt with a drunken or doped to the gills violent person. Blinders are for horses not people.
Ask any bouncer, cop, fireman, paramedic, or security person what is the most nightmarish type to deal with. The answer is going to be a sub 120lbs out of their gourd woman.
Don't ask me why but they get stupider harder and super strong. Worse than holding a cat by the scruff of the neck and hosing them down.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obvious you never dealt with a drunken or doped to the gills violent person. Blinders are for horses not people.
Ask any bouncer, cop, fireman, paramedic, or security person what is the most nightmarish type to deal with. The answer is going to be a sub 120lbs out of their gourd woman.
Don't ask me why but they get stupider harder and super strong. Worse than holding a cat by the scruff of the neck and hosing them down.

Before she was handcuffed you might have a point. I'll take on any feral kitty that has her hands tied behind her back though. And I'll do it without drawing any blood, breaking any teeth.

That piece of shit is no better than any wife beater with the excuse, "Well, she hit me first!"

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Before she was handcuffed you might have a point. I'll take on any feral kitty that has her hands tied behind her back though. And I'll do it without drawing any blood, breaking any teeth.

That piece of shit is no better than any wife beater with the excuse, "Well, she hit me first!"
Handcuffed does not magically pacify a person.
Like the amp step down on batteries.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Handcuffed does not magically pacify a person.
Like the amp step down on batteries.

If he is unable to handle a little drunk girl in handcuffs sitting in a chair without using brutality he is not man enough to be a cop. He made a mistake in choosing careers. He should pay for that mistake by being charged with assault and the police dept should hire someone that can handle little drunk girls. What the hell is he going to do if he has to take on a full grown man that isn't handcuffed?

Let's not play games. He did it because he was mad that she kicked. He went after her like a classic wife beater.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If he is unable to handle a little drunk girl in handcuffs sitting in a chair without using brutality he is not man enough to be a cop. He made a mistake in choosing careers. He should pay for that mistake by being charged with assault and the police dept should hire someone that can handle little drunk girls. What the hell is he going to do if he has to take on a full grown man that isn't handcuffed?

Let's not play games. He did it because he was mad that she kicked. He went after her like a classic wife beater.
Again obvious you never dealt with someone drunk and violent in restraints. There is no male female aspect to it. It could be a 250lbs monster drunk or a 95lbs piss drunk douche bag it is a matter of leverage, bigger is sometimes easier to control.
And again handcuffs to not magically transform a drunk asshole into peaceful reasoning person.
Trust me you have white knight syndrome going on that women can do no wrong.. well a lady would not since ladies do not kick guys in the junk. If she wanted to be treated like a woman then she should not have acted like a dude.

Easier to armchair an edited piece of piss yellow journalism than to take the blinders off and see the world is not how you imaged it.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again obvious you never dealt with someone drunk and violent in restraints. There is no male female aspect to it. It could be a 250lbs monster drunk or a 95lbs piss drunk douche bag it is a matter of leverage, bigger is sometimes easier to control.
And again handcuffs to not magically transform a drunk asshole into peaceful reasoning person.
Trust me you have white knight syndrome going on that women can do no wrong.. well a lady would not since ladies do not kick guys in the junk. If she wanted to be treated like a woman then she should not have acted like a dude.

Easier to armchair an edited piece of piss yellow journalism than to take the blinders off and see the world is not how you imaged it.

Stick up for the weak punk woman beater all you want. Looks to me like he became a cop so that he can get away manhandling handcuffed women. I bet it gave him a woody. ;)

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You are wasting your time these 2.. They see and they believe what they want and by what they are told by the media.. I've corrected them several time with truth and facts they don't want to hear..

This could have been a good thread for learning and discussing things but these 2 are so blinded by pure and UNEDUCATED hate that they've all but ruined that from happening..

I've given up on this thread and will just let them post whatever they want.. It's their hate filed and miserable world so I'll let them live in it..

I wish you all the best in this thread, but you are wasting keystrokes..

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Everyone else has overly brutal cops, here in Dover, DE we have this guy:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Knowing the Cops mentality and cop culture (Blue wall of silence) the good cop probably got a lot of shit from his co-workers after the Bad cop here told them what happened to him (Video below)...It's the reason my friend from high school in the UK left the police force (Criminal Investigation Department (CID) )...In his own words..."most of them are a bunch cunts! who are no more then bullies and thugs" ...He saw what ultimate power over people mixed with ego and low IQ does to these people and how they treat innocent or people who did something but didn't deserve what happened to them( had the shit beaten out of them)...It was the reason he left it made him sick to be a part of it... Now I find the UK cops are a lot more tamer then the US cops plus they don't carry guns so god knows what he would think about what goes on here with Cops executing un-armed people

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Great Interview and well worth watching the whole thing to get an inside view from a cop telling the truth about how fucked up they are
Ex-Baltimore Cop Michael Wood Exposes Police Culture Of Corruption & Abuse (Interview w/ Cenk Uygur)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With people carrying around mobile phones with video and sound recording capability and the amount of security cameras pointed every which way, the conduct of cops is now coming into focus as more and more citizens demand equal and non-brutal treatment from those who are there to supposedly keep the peace and protect the citizenry. Police have become more and more militant and less public servants as more and more money has poured into anti-terrorist training and tactics. When there were protests in Ferguson, I watched as MRAP's rolled down the street. These vehicles were designed to keep soldiers alive in battle when a roadside bomb or anti-tank mine was detonated. What the hell was a police force doing with them with M60 Machine guns mounted on the turrets? That was not policing. That was para-military operations. With that mindset in place, police see everyone as a possible perp and only they are the good guys. It takes the thin blue line and erases it and creates an atmosphere of Us against Them in many police officers minds. The problem is "them" happens to be anyone who isn't a cop or military, that attitude leads cops to shoot first and make up lies later. As we are beginning to see, it's not rogue cops, or Rambo wannabe's doing this, it's rank and file patrol officers. That is a situation that has to be changed soon because the citizens of the U.S. will only take so much.
And Trump just allowed local cops to have more military hardware.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The profession of 'Cop' does not necessarily attract only good humans...
Unfortunately it attracts those who desire power and control as well as those who want to help and protect.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The profession of 'Cop' does not necessarily attract only good humans...
Unfortunately it attracts those who desire power and control as well as those who want to help and protect.
Unfortunately the bad cops are winning...Watch that vid I just posted...He was a Good Cop and had to get out due to the Police culture

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bad cops are winning and our administration just gave them access to more military weapons.
What they really need is more training...I think the average training here in the US is 19 weeks...I know in the UK where 99% of cops don't carry guns is a few years ( A lot in De-escalation training)...In fact you have to have more training here in the US to be a Barber then being a cop :/
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/jobs-training-police-trnd/index.html

Most states neglect ordering police to learn de-escalation tactics
https://www.apmreports.org/story/2017/05/05/police-de-escalation-training
Therein lies the problem...Lack of Training and psychological testing...Have to weed out the psychopaths

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about that cop that arrested the nurse for not illegally pulling blood from a patient? And his supervisor approved the action...
And hospital security just watched...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could the pardon of Arapio encouraged rouge cop action?

I mean he violated the law was convicted in a court of law and pardoned .
Which shows that his illegal actions are acceptable to many in power.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Could the pardon of Arapio encouraged rouge cop action?

I mean he violated the law was convicted in a court of law and pardoned .
Which shows that his illegal actions are acceptable to many in power.
For the most part they get away with shit all the time and they know this (Internal infestations 99% of the time is a joke) ...He's just a high profile in this case

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the most part they get away with shit all the time and they know this (Internal infestations 99% of the time is a joke) ...He's just a high profile in this case
Yep high profile and his crimes okd by the highest profile in the land.

VU Sponsors