VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't search for it because I'm at work - but PLEASE someone find the article where a Chinese man convinced a woman that she had ghosts in her vagina and he needed to perform an exorcism with his penis.. its legit, hilarious and what's even worse is the girl let him do it, and then sued him afterwards.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't search for it because I'm at work - but PLEASE someone find the article where a Chinese man convinced a woman that she had ghosts in her vagina and he needed to perform an exorcism with his penis.. its legit, hilarious and what's even worse is the girl let him do it, and then sued him afterwards.

Man convinces woman her vagina is haunted and tries to rid ghosts with his penis
http://www.examiner.com/article/man...aunted-and-tries-to-rid-ghosts-with-his-penis

Seems legit.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's because they aren't using holy water and holy ice. :D

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This has to be true. I saw satan in an ice cube...once apon a time.

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

MoocH 1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
This thread beckons my show host, content weakness. We have a segment at the end called "Biz-articles" where we read this exact level of literary greatness. Basically this thread is the lazy content jackpot.

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This thread beckons my show host, content weakness. We have a segment at the end called "Biz-articles" where we read this exact level of literary greatness. Basically this thread is the lazy content jackpot.
Careful, M3rma1d might stab you with a ceramic nacho.

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why I never!

No seriously where can I buy ceramic nachos?
From Restaurante de Cucaracha on the Loco Señora/Señorita menu.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
bam holy water and holy ice

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why I never!

No seriously where can I buy ceramic nachos?
I'm sure Pedro's South of the Border sells similar. If not I can probably find you a small ceramic artisan who is desperate for money.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah this counts...here too. penis poprocks.jpg

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First-World Dilemmas
Plastic surgeons, first in University of Missouri research in 2000 and recently in a study by Singapore doctors in the journal of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, have postulated that the "ideal" navel is basically vertically shaped with slight hooding -- and, of course, an "innie." The earlier study "analyzed" photos of 147 females aged 18 to 62, while the Singapore surgeons gazed at shots of 37 Playboy playmates and used a computerized tool to measure "vertical ratio," "midline horizontal position," length "from the xiphoid process ... to the lower limit of the vulvar cleft," and how nearly oval-shaped the belly buttons were. [Today.com (NBC News), 8-22-2014]

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
-- For their first anniversary in August, Londoners Dan MacIntyre and Dunya Kalantery decided on an odd commemoration: their outsized fascination with their city's notorious 2013 crisis over the 15-ton "fatberg" that clogged a sewer line. They giddily donned waders and went exploring for more masses of the congealed-oil-and-sanitary-wipes, but told The Guardian that they mostly encountered only smaller chunks. (Update: Their timing was off; a "fatberg" "as long as a 747" was spotted in a sewer in west London about a week later.) [The Guardian, 8-19-2014] [Sky News, 9-1-2014]

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
(1) Inmate Corey McQueary, 33, passed away in Jessamine County, Kentucky, lockup in August of a methadone overdose. According to state police, another inmate had soaked a pair of underwear in methadone when he was out on release, then brought the item to the jail for McQueary, who tore off piece after piece and swallowed them. - (Sorry no source given)

God this sounds like something local...ooh there's a source...brb

VU Sponsors