Become a Patron!

WTF this minor is doing a ecblend eJuice review!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
WTF this minor is doing a ecblend eJuice review!
Report, and Shut his You Tube down!

Attachments

• Captureerggegeg.JPG
    Captureerggegeg.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
WOW and WTF!

I have heard that ECBlend pays for YouTube reviews but this is going too far!

Great catch Smokie and a call to action for all of us!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This situation is so fucked up. This shit needs to stop now!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Someone needs to find this kids mother and tip her off.
Maybe message him with an "i'd like to send you some FREE juice for a review. where do I send it to?"
Then find out who owns the house and BAM the little shit gets grounded!!!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I emailed ECBlends in case they really did send free juice to this kid....

Hard to report, though - he shows zero nic, so it doesn't really fit into the 'child abuse' category. Awful, though - he can't be more than 10, if that.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is the stuff that is giving the FDA ammunition against vaping!

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm glad to see that it appears that youtube yanked the first video.
Too bad the second posted is still up.
This shit really gets under my skin. One because it's blatantly wrong and two because the FDA are a bunch fuckwads waiting to jump on stupid fucking shit like this.
Fuck this really irks me so bad!

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Someone needs to find this kids mother and tip her off.
Maybe message him with an "i'd like to send you some FREE juice for a review. where do I send it to?"
Then find out who owns the house and BAM the little shit gets grounded!!!

Already done it bro! :D I'm the juice vendor, I offered "free" juice to "review"... I threw out the Line & Hook, now I'm just sitting and waiting for the bite :D

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dont know why the 2nd hasnt yet..

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I actually hope he doesn't get banned from youtube right away! Need parents name & address, then he can get banned :D

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Chances are before the little guy wakes in the morning it will be over.
It is spreading all over the place.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I actually hope he doesn't get banned from youtube right away! Need parents name & address, then he can get banned :D

Reported... Video downloaded.. NE Middle School in Minneapolis called and notified. Will email copy of video if requested.

Northeast Middle School
2955 Hayes St. NE.
Minneapolis, MN 55418
School Hours:
9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Directory:

Attendance: 612.668.1511
Main Office: 612.668.1500
Benjamin Perry: 612.668.1489
Transportation: 612.668.2300
Counselor: 612.668.1505
Health Office: 612.668.1524
Community Education: 612.668.1515
Fax (main office): 612.668.151

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Reported... Video downloaded.. NE Middle School in Minneapolis called and notified. Will email copy of video if requested.

Northeast Middle School
2955 Hayes St. NE.
Minneapolis, MN 55418
School Hours:

Directory:

That's some sweet detective work @Midniteoyl

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you let them vape, no wonder they will start making review like the grownups.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Let them? I'd bet this kids parents have no idea he is vaping.
I hope they can steer him in the right direction but who knows.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let them? I'd bet this kids parents have no idea he is vaping.
I hope they can steer him in the right direction but who knows.
By let them i mean sell them e-cig and e-liquid.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Northeast Middle School
2955 Hayes St. NE.
Minneapolis, MN 55418
School Hours:

Directory:

I know teachers there...emailing them now!

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I doubt he walked into a B&M and bought anything.
Either he didn't buy this (someone else bought for him) or he bought it online.
However this kid came to have this, his parents need to find out and stop this.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I missed this originally, but ironically, my daughter told me last night that Vaping is spreading in our high school! My daughter gets very upset over drug use, but believe me I have made my kids mad as hell because I have always said I would NEVER BE THAT PARENT THAT SAYS NOT MY KID, MY KID WOULD NEVER DO.....

I will give her credit, last night she came home early after the football game and I said I thought you and the girls were going for a drive, she said yeah me too mom, but come to find out they were going to so and so's house to a party and I said just take me home! I think she uses my husband and I as an excuse a lot, she says she always tells her friends, my parents find out everything, it may take a while, but everything always gets back to them! Lol if I am her excuse to keep from long uncool then, I will gladly, let her make us out to be know it alls! But like I said, I will never say not my kid.

So she tells me a good friend has an Ecig but she thinks it's okay because she uses 0 nicotine. Now if I only had a choice between smoking and this I would pick vape, I just hate to see ANY KID DO ANY OF IT. BUT I GIVE YOU GUYS CREDIT FOR SHUTTING THIS DOWN!

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet some of you started smoking really young, so nothing changed here just the technology.
He is very young though, lucky for him he's not my kid.

Last edited:

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I saw this on FB last night and could not believe it. I believe either his parents or one of his siblings vape. And he has probably seen them watching video reviews. Figured he would swipe some of their gear and try to be a cool kid. Adults need to treat vaping the same way as smoking with their kids.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bet some of you started smoking really young, so nothing changed here just the technology.
I started when I was14, never got refused. I would simply walk to the gas station or store and buy a pack of Lucky Strikes. Hell, if the stores were closed, I could walk over to the corner bar and buy a pack out of the machine in the entrance-way.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Must Have been taken down. I agree with vapinchevy, kinda wish someone had a screen shot of the kids face, maybe a counselor at the school or a teacher he trusted could have gotten thru to him!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The thing is if that kid would have smoked cigarettes INSTEAD of vaping he would now already be addicted, becoming a lifelong smoker.
I have a feeling if he stops vaping now he will not get 'hooked' on anything.
Reason being is nicotine has been found to be not addictive in 'never smokers'

It's the shit big tobacco adds to cigarettes that makes them super addictive.
What makes me think that big tobacco has scientists working on making their cigalikes more addictive right now?

http://www.ecigarette-politics.com/the-great-nicotine-myth.html

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I started when I was14, never got refused. I would simply walk to the gas station or store and buy a pack of Lucky Strikes. Hell, if the stores were closed, I could walk over to the corner bar and buy a pack out of the machine in the entrance-way.

Me too. Old lady names "Mrs. Carl" and her 70 year old son "Junior" ran a neighborhood store that sold to anybody.
If they were closed we had to ride our bikes to one of the seedy hotels on the main road and stick $1.55 in the machine.
The old lady charged about 30% less though so it SUCKED when she was closed.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I started smoking at 11
Only one of my countless stupid decisions

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He says in the comments he had a 'friend' buy it at Walgreens.. For $30

Oh, I did.. started when I was 8th grade I believe.. Didnt have a Youtube to put it on though..

Main problem is the perception.. They already claim vaping leads to smoking for kids.. This guy just gave them ammo.

I saw this on FB last night and could not believe it. I believe either his parents or one of his siblings vape. And he has probably seen them watching video reviews. Figured he would swipe some of their gear and try to be a cool kid. Adults need to treat vaping the same way as smoking with their kids.
He's subscribed to vaping reviewers himself..

Times were different, huh? :) I remember paying 50 cents a pack ;)

Must Have been taken down. I agree with vapinchevy, kinda wish someone had a screen shot of the kids face, maybe a counselor at the school or a teacher he trusted could have gotten thru to him!
I have the video downloaded..

The thing is if that kid would have smoked cigarettes INSTEAD of vaping he would now already be addicted, becoming a lifelong smoker.
I have a feeling if he stops vaping now he will not get 'hooked' on anything.
Reason being is nicotine has been found to be not addictive in 'never smokers'

It's the shit big tobacco adds to cigarettes that makes them super addictive.
What makes me think that big tobacco has scientists working on making their cigalikes more addictive right now?

http://www.ecigarette-politics.com/the-great-nicotine-myth.html
He says its 0nic.... but that means nothing, really.

He also says he's 15.. Looks 12, but he does go to a middle school.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
If he is 15 he would be in 10th grade so he is really 10 to 13 or really, really dumb and failed twice.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree.. I think he;s really 12. Middle School here starts at 6th grade (6-8) so he could be Middle School still..

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Times were different, huh? :) I remember paying 50 cents a pack ;)
Yea, times were different. At 15 during summer break I went into the bar on the corner of my block one hot July evening and ordered a draft and a shot of Jack. The barman never even blinked, just said "two clams" and poured my beer and shot. I had a pretty impressive stache and sideburns with long hair back then. The bar was a blue collar dive with pictures of Frank, Elvis, Marylin, and JFK all over the walls. I still remember Darlene the bar's waitress, a skinny hippy and junkie with long dirty blond hair and incredibly bright green eyes. She smelled like baby powder, stale beer, and cigarette smoke. She OD'd a few weeks later in a public restroom at the library.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I was always big and older looking for my age.

From the age of 16 on I was hanging with a 21+ crowd. At 17 I had tabs at three bars in the OSU campus area and was being served as an adult.

But on the bright side, I had a full time job and was in the process of getting a degree (which I in fact did) in Business Administration.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya.. @ 15 I was the one buying beer in the US.. When I lived in Germany from age 5 to 14, they simply didnt care.. as long as you could reach the top of the bar and plop down a Mark, you got served ;)

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ya.. @ 15 I was the one buying beer in the US.. When I lived in Germany from age 5 to 14, they simply didnt care.. as long as you could reach the top of the bar and plop down a Mark, you got served ;)
That's what the foreign exchange student in our high school said. He was from Germany

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I remember being in the Bahama's at 16.

Rum was dirt cheap. Coke cost a buck.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Same thing in Mexico. After I graduated High School, the month before I had to show up at basic training, a bunch of my friends and I went to Mexico. A case of Tecate beer was cheaper than a 6 pack of coke, so we drank beer. A bottle of Dos Gusanos (Two Worms) Tequila was cheaper than a six pack of coke, so we drank Tequila and Beer. I vaguely remember catching the bus for the recruiting depot in San Diego.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Th
Screenshot of kids face you say?

View attachment 7837

Thanks, good one, I emailed the counselor and resource officer!

Lol, when I was in the Dominican, it was all free, except a damn Pepsi!!!!!! Lol, all inclusive trip, not pepsi, saw a guy at the airport with one, airport didn't have them either and I would have offered him $20 for that bottle after 7 days without one, if hadn't been open, and he wasn't so scary looking!

I was a kid when I lived in Germany, but my parents have pictures walking along the outside of an Octoberfest and little kids were drinking. I don't know about now, but back then school kids went home for a while in the afternoon and drank beer for lunch!

When I was in high school the taxi cab drivers would deliver beer for $2 to $5 lol.
I was served beer at a bar at 16, an older friend I worked with me talked me into going with a group of people. I remeber telling them, if I got caught don't let the cops call my dad it is their job to protect me after all!!
Yet he always told us if you find yourself in a bad situation, because of a dumb decision, call me I will pick you up and we will talk about it in the morning. I did do dumb things, and lost a close friend in a dumb accident on his 21st birthday, if his friend hadn't ran away and would have called for help, they said he could have survived, that's why kids today scare me, especially my own!
Thanks for the picture, I think I will send it to his guidance counselor, maybe someone can get thru to him, honestly kid looked almost high to me.

As a side note where I work, Elem is perk-3, middle school is 4-6, and high school 7-12.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Besides the obvious reasons, i suppose we are are upset for two more reasons.
Because kids are known to do stupid things, we expect them to make stupid and dangerous builds.
Grownups have their hobbies and kids have theirs, we don't need
kids stealing ours.

Hi guys,

ECBlend has terminated his account. It was purchased online using a valid credit card and age was falsified.

Thank you to everyone who contacted us.

PS: ECBlend does not pay or provide free samples for the sole purpose of reviews. Free gifts are given out randomly with orders and are all 0 nicotine

cigarbabe

Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Hi guys,

ECBlend has terminated his account. It was purchased online using a valid credit card and age was falsified.

Thank you to everyone who contacted us.

PS: ECBlend does not pay or provide free samples for the sole purpose of reviews. Free gifts are given out randomly with orders and are all 0 nicotine

Perhaps you could alert other vendors as well Drm Chld?
Shut down his CC too.
It is unthinkable the company didn't look into this kid who must've lied to get the card?
I'd like to know how and who issued him a card?

C.B.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What would really be cool is a good "investigative reporter" show up and find out the vaping community is rallying AGAINST underage vaping and is proactively dealing with the situation in a professional and honest way ;)

It's not like many websites and brick and mortar stores already police themselves

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Perhaps you could alert other vendors as well Drm Chld?
Shut down his CC too.
It is unthinkable the company didn't look into this kid who must've lied to get the card?
I'd like to know how and who issued him a card?

C.B.
Um.. hard to tell over the web.. and it was prolly his parents card.

VU Sponsors