Become a Patron!

Wtf =(

chris123344

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ayeeeeeee whats up guys.
so I've been vaping on my mvp pro 3 (60w) on an isub tank. i thought it was time to upgrade so i ordered a new tank. "smok tct" (temp control tank 0.15 ohm nickle coils.)

obviously its a temp control tank on a non temp control mod so i dont expect it to work great but on the back of the tank box it came in it says "will work on normal mods as well"
(just using until my smok m80 temp controll mod gets here)

but i have it cranked up to 60w's 3.37V and my coil reading in at 0.16ohm and i cant get a decent drag for shit next to no vapor or hit on a 3second drag air holes wide open.

is this because my mod? or explain pls=)

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
if your coil is 0.16ohms, you'll want to up it to closer to 100W, if not 110W (if I'm doing my math right)

chris123344

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
if your coil is 0.16ohms, you'll want to up it to closer to 100W, if not 110W (if I'm doing my math right)
http://www.myvaporstore.com/SMOKTech-XPRO-M80-Plus-80W-Box-Mod-p/smok-m80pgd.htm

so would i not be able to run at a good rate on this mod i purchased? (should be coming soon =) ) or is it just because im at a 60w mvp pro 3 mod atm

The device is variable wattage from 6 - 80 watts and is able to power atomizers with a resistance load as low as 0.1 ohm’s. The side of the mod has an extra large firing switch for comfortable operation, a LED screen, a plus and minus key, and a reset button. The base has a micro USB port for charging and a battery vent hole. The 510 connection on the top of the mod has an adjustable spring-loaded floating center pin.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
80W might be enough to do it, just have to give it a try, but I think you're gonna need to go higher to be satisfied with it at 0.16ohm. (never used the ni200, though, so dunno for sure)

Last edited:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I take things are a lot different regarding ohms & watts when it comes to Ni200. Good to know.

chris123344

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ouch...welp that was a mistake.

Any suggestions on temp mods
Around 100and under

VU Sponsors