WTFOMGBBQ the LEMO

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow is all i can say. This thing is great. It came to me today at work, i didnt have any stuff with me other than some juice and it came prebuilt. Im not sure about the cotton balls that came with it, but i figured it would be good till i got home. It came built with a 1.1 ohm spaced coil that was probably the prettiest coil that i have seen come with an atomizer in all my time vaping. It was also clean as a whistle. I opened it up, primed the questionable cotton, checked the tightness of the pos and neg screws and reassembled the tank. After popping in about 3 mls of my favorite juice (Fuzion Vapors Roundhouse with cream) and started puffing. at 27 watts, i can chain vape and not get a dry hit. I have only been vaping it about 2 hours here at my desk, but so far....wow. It blows the doors off my orchid v2 and my fogger 4.1. It has better flavor than my kfl's and it has a 5 ml pyrex tank......unless something terrible happens overnight..i just found my new all day atomizer 8). Do yourselves a favor and check one of these out if you get the chance. amazing for sure.

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The lemo is really tempting. I just wish it was 22mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going from a dripper to a fogger v4 to an Orchid v2 was a great experience. Previous to that was a clone Kayfun that was the biggest POS that turned me off from RTA's. A Lemo just arrived today from ebay. Does this like a larger coil or will a microcoil still work?

Attached picture of prebuilt coil that I used. This gives the Orchid a run for my favorite. Airflow feels so smooth on the intake. Filling isn't as big of a deal as videos make it look, since the Orchid would be done with a tank by the time I post this.

Attachments

• lemo-prebuilt-coil.jpg
    lemo-prebuilt-coil.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Going from a dripper to a fogger v4 to an Orchid v2 was a great experience. Previous to that was a clone Kayfun that was the biggest POS that turned me off from RTA's. A Lemo just arrived today from ebay. Does this like a larger coil or will a microcoil still work?

Attached picture of prebuilt coil that I used. This gives the Orchid a run for my favorite. Airflow feels so smooth on the intake. Filling isn't as big of a deal as videos make it look, since the Orchid would be done with a tank by the time I post this.

I use a 24gauge micro coil in mine and works just fine ;)

VU Sponsors