Become a Patron!

WTS Black Hohm Wreck G2 with Cleito take and coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Haven't really used this setup in a while, both are in like new condition and hardly used. The G2 is in 100% working order and the Cleito has only had 2 tanks run through it and then cleaned and put back. Both items come with everything they came with from the factory minus the .4 coil for the Cleito. Both have original boxes as well.

The Cleito comes with a 5pk of .4 SS coils.

Price: $65 shipped (PayPal F&F)
Shipping: USPS Priority (2-3 day) with tracking and trying to stay in the US currently
What you get: Hohm Wrecker G2 in black with original box and manuals, SS Cleito with original packaging, vape bands, 1x .2 coil and 5pk .4 SS coils.

If you don't like the price cool, you don't need to comment about it. Also no pm's unless it's your address.

Disclaimer:
No returns
Sold as is
Must be over 18
Selling as a package

3814d259040ca660b09cecfef010e487.jpg

72795ae0aa5924bef301edae4576c9a7.jpg

3dbc8c630d35be53efee0201447efc17.jpg

44ec43e90bb254902fc26d25f49c85d6.jpg

e37dbca91bc1a79ece3af6984d003d3c.jpg

Last edited:

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
You suck. I literally just purchased the Hohm Wrecker G2 (Silver) this week and am waiting for it to get here. This deal is cheaper cause your basically giving the tank away. Then I purchased a bunch of tanks from @caihlen yesterday... my "budget" is tapped out... :(

Someone want to purchase the Hohm Wrecker G2 Silver from me and I'll buy this setup ??? :D

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
You suck. I literally just purchased the Hohm Wrecker G2 (Silver) this week and am waiting for it to get here. This deal is cheaper cause your basically giving the tank away. Then I purchased a bunch of tanks from @caihlen yesterday... my "budget" is tapped out... :(

Someone want to purchase the Hohm Wrecker G2 Silver from me and I'll buy this setup ??? :D
That's usually how it works! At least for me, buy something and then see a better deal.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Someone want to purchase the Hohm Wrecker G2 Silver from me and I'll buy this setup ???
This is a serious inquiry --- I'll provide proof of purchase and tracking# to whomever is willing to purchase the silver from me. I will even sweeten the deal up and provide an atty as well. I'll give you your pick out of a few different ones.

AKA --- I want the black G2 over the silver. VaporCube didn't have Black in stock.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
PM sent to purchase the Black from @SirVtHondaGuy08

My offer still stands to someone willing to purchase the Silver from me. However, the purchase of the black G2 is locked down and I'm buying it. :crazy:
I REALLY want the black MOD! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors