Become a Patron!

WTS - Brand New Provaris

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have several Brand New Provaris for sale to pay over $4k in vet bills. All come with extension caps and extra springs. P3s and Procyon come with extra screen. Batteries included while theyblast. Add $10 for 2 Dsy Priority Express Tracking.

1. P3 Stealth Black - this is a beauty especially with a black Ammit or Nautilus 2S$250 comes with extra decorative end caps, springs and extra screen SOLD
mmf3FlZ.jpg

2. P3 Diamond Rare - SOLD
EybRPqj.jpg

3. P3 Soft Blue - $200 comes with extra screen
FEtTdyk.jpg

4. Provari 2.5 Blue Lagoon - $125 comes w decorative end caps and fire buttons
k7YnOSu.jpg

5. Provari 2.5 Blue Green - $100 comes with decorative end caps!
W1ZlzJw.jpg

5. Provari mini Silver Satin - $100 SOLD!
hWfFmnM.jpg

6. Rare Gold Procyon -$350 similar one on eBay is $500!!! Extra screen and buttons included
v8lfWre.jpg

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
311   0   0
Quick question. I'm truly not trying to be a dick so please dont take it that way. I dont know about these mods. Just wondering why the 2.5s are in websites for $50-55 but those are 100+? Again not trying to sounds rude I'm just curious what I'm missing
I'll bet if you go look at those sites you are talking about you'll see that they are "out of stock".
I seriously doubt anyone would sell a Provari even used for even close to that price.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

dhomes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'll bet if you go look at those sites you are talking about you'll see that they are "out of stock".
I seriously doubt anyone would sell a Provari even used for even close to that price.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

well these are brand new, but last month there was a guy on ECF selling 3 for $130 for the whole lot, gone by the time i tried fetching them.

They were used but looked 8 ~ 9 / 10 to me

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
provari's are the dna;s grandfather of the old carto. i had a few and boy do i miss them but i have moved on to there grandkids. a good read https://breazy.com/blogs/education/the-rise-and-fall-of-provape-retro-vaping GLWS

I’ve wanted a Provari or two ever since reading about them from the “old timers”. The quality of the build and materials is second to none. I’m keeping 2 of my favorites a Steath Procyon and Silver Dragon. The P3s read down to .5 ohms and have up to 30 watts if I remember correctly.

The 2.5s are an MTLers dream reading over 1.0 ohms and up to 20 watts if I remember correctly.

The Procyon is a rare find especially the gold one. They don’t often come up for sale especially at this price! They read down to .5 ohms and up to 60 watts which is more of a restricted DLers sweet spot. I’ve looked for a Procyon for sale for over a year. People tend to keep them because of how rare they are to find.

These will all be offered on eBay soon at higher prices more consistent to what others are being offered for most of which are in used condition.

These were all bought as part of a collection as brand new mods as Provari was going out of business.

Any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
provari's are the dna;s grandfather of the old carto. i had a few and boy do i miss them but i have moved on to there grandkids. a good read https://breazy.com/blogs/education/the-rise-and-fall-of-provape-retro-vaping GLWS

Great article on what was the well least deserved pinnacle of American made vape mods l.
I love that green one. Provari is before my time so I'd have to research first but damn that's a beautiful mod
that was the 1srt Provari bought because of the awesome color combination. It’s never been used.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Quick question. I'm truly not trying to be a dick so please dont take it that way. I dont know about these mods. Just wondering why the 2.5s are in websites for $50-55 but those are 100+? Again not trying to sounds rude I'm just curious what I'm missing

These are all brand new in prime condition with all the extra extension caps, beauty rings and new replacement screens for the P3s as well as extra fire buttons part of a Never Used Collection in original boxes. Not a mark on any of them.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
These are all brand new in prime condition with all the extra extension caps, beauty rings and new replacement screens for the P3s as well as extra fire buttons part of a Never Used Collection in original boxes. Not a mark on any of them.

VU Sponsors