Not open for further replies.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Got some clone tubes and rda’s for sale. Prices include shipping in the US.

Clone Kennedy Vindicator 21700 with matching rda, tube shows wear but functions great. No box. $20

Clone Purge Slam Piece with Money Shot rda, tube looks great but the rda shows some wear. Takes 18650, 20700, and 21700 batteries. SOLD

Clone Broadside Admiral, could use a cleaning but functions great. Takes 18650 and 20700 batteries. No box. $20

IMG_1113.JPGIMG_1111.JPGIMG_1110.JPGIMG_1109.JPGIMG_1107.JPGIMG_1106.JPGIMG_1105.JPGIMG_1104.JPGIMG_1102.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Dang it I just put myself on a self imposed blackout on buying new mods. GLWS. .

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Your Broadside takes a 21700?? oooohhh

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
O rats, purge is gone. Out of curiosity, can you give me any sort of indication on the durability if the paint job on the purge? I had the clone of the slim piece, the satin colored one. And the paint job was just terrible, it began to flake off almost immediately from handling it.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
O rats, purge is gone. Out of curiosity, can you give me any sort of indication on the durability if the paint job on the purge? I had the clone of the slim piece, the satin colored one. And the paint job was just terrible, it began to flake off almost immediately from handling it.

Seemed pretty durable to me but I didn’t use it as much as I thought I would. I will say the clone Purge arrived in a much more satisfying condition that my COA’d Redeemer.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Seemed pretty durable to me but I didn’t use it as much as I thought I would. I will say the clone Purge arrived in a much more satisfying condition that my COA’d Redeemer.

Thanks. Pretty sure if that model was as bad as the satin slim piece you would know it.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thanks. Pretty sure if that model was as bad as the satin slim piece you would know it.

I put it through some heavy scrubbing with a toothbrush to get stuff out of the deep engravings, did some polishing, and I used it a few hours every day so far. Finish shows no signs of wear yet. Looks to me like it will hold up well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors