Become a Patron!

WTS eJuice

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was up late one night and i thought it would be a good idea to buy some more e-liquid but I forgot to select the correct nicotine level for myself. I ended up buying 0mg when i wanted 3mg. so i am hoping that someone will be interested in some Lane Cove Vapor flavors by Ruby Roo. i have Myee and Nola. I have not opened them at all, not even to smell them! if your interested let me know, we can work something out. looking for $15 a bottle (retail for $22) or best offer.
IMG_20150727_220449.jpg IMG_20150727_220512.jpg

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to the VU.
It may be a little hard to sell your juice. You're a new member, we don't know you yet, postage will cost too much. I suggest you visit your local vape shop and see if they can add some nicotine to it, or trade for a juice you want.

WraithPC

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Or just buy a couple bottle of 6mg, mix it all together, and your ready to roll with your wanted 3mg.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the suggestions! i may try them in the future. its just i have difficulty vaping through a whole 30ml bottle on my own (im a bit flavor ADD) and i hate to waste them. i will have to see how far i get, and if i still want to vape these flavors by adding some 6mg to them (which would add more mls for me to vape)

VU Sponsors