WTS - Hexohm O frame and CCI strife 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
14   0   1
Hello all. Looking to sell my Hexohm O frame and CCI strife 28 as the title suggests

Hexohm is in immaculate condition. It had a faulty switch on it, which was repaired by Craving Vapor the week after purchasing.

The CCI strife is complete with all three drip tips and three barrels. This is also in solid condition with some minor knicks under the drip tip portion.

I will post up more photos if needed.

Looking for $150 shipped in the US.

Would also entertain trades for 21700 mech tubes. Vindicator 21 or 28 in black would be tempting. Will to negotiate other trade items to make it fair deal.

I bought both the hex and the strife locally for $250 or so.

6bdd2f2ecddb3856bc3ae0be2023773b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hello all. Looking to sell my Hexohm O frame and CCI strife 28 as the title suggests

Hexohm is in immaculate condition. It had a faulty switch on it, which was repaired by Craving Vapor the week after purchasing.

The CCI strife is complete with all three drip tips and three barrels. This is also in solid condition with some minor knicks under the drip tip portion.

I will post up more photos if needed.
6bdd2f2ecddb3856bc3ae0be2023773b.jpg

Nice me set up!

You'll need to post a price

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
nice. and that looks like real CF. real CF is sweet. faux CF, not so much.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Glwys! That is beautiful, and a great price for an o frame!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
That’s a beauty I bet it’s not going to last long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
i was in a vape shop about 6 weeks ago. the girl working there had one of those, also green. i was drooling over it, and her :teehee:.
i half ass'd offered to buy it from her, she thought about it for a few ...................................................no.
then i offered to buy the mod . j/k j/k :giggle:, sept for the buying the mod part. :giggle:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Just wanted this one for a while.
Please know that my comment was meant very jokingly tongue in cheek. You should know by now that I am easy and do want almost everything. My sincere apologies if the comment was taken any other way.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Please know that my comment was meant very jokingly tongue in cheek. You should know by now that I am easy and do want almost everything. My sincere apologies if the comment was taken any other way.

you better watch out, he may go postal !

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I REALLY hate when people do this to me, but I have to ask: trade for a Dvarw (tons of accessories) or EVL Reaper V3? I also have a Vicious Ant Phenom in brass/SS combo with 18650 and 18350 tubes I could throw in to sweeten the deal.

Sent from the Death Star

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
14   0   1
I REALLY hate when people do this to me, but I have to ask: trade for a Dvarw (tons of accessories) or EVL Reaper V3? I also have a Vicious Ant Phenom in brass/SS combo with 18650 and 18350 tubes I could throw in to sweeten the deal.

Sent from the Death Star
I'm totally open to offers, but those arent the type of thing I go for

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors