Become a Patron!

WTS: Swag Kit, Xpriv, Innokin EQ, Firelike Mesh tank, TFV12 Prince

Passafire

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thread updated 11/2.

More pics available on anything that interests you.

Mods:
Brand new Smok Xpriv - Gunmetal - $40 shipped
Brand new Vaporesso Swag kit (with tank), silver/orange - $35 shipped
Used, good condition Innokin EQ pod mod, no pods - $12 shipped w/ any other purchase

Atomizers:
Brand new Freemax Fireluke Mesh tank, purple - $12 with any other purchase
Brand new Smok TFV12 Prince tank, white - $14 with any other purchase

Aegis - Sold
Bravo RTA - Sold
Troll RTA - Sold
SKRR tank - Sold
Gbox & refill bottle - Sold
Zenith Kit - Sold
Wasp RDTA - Sold

YLzbrDk_d.jpg

7g9j5Zo

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If I hadn't already acquired an Aegis, I might take that one. If you don't get any other interest in it, I still might; I like those colors. Great mod!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You're making that Aegis even harder to resist... but I'm still waiting to see if anyone else wants it, since I already have one. Hate to be a hog. :D

Andria

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Are you interested in trades for the Bravo and Troll?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Your aegis is lonely and needs a pal!

I'm hoping it may still be available on Wed of next week; that's when we get the social security direct deposit. :D If no one has snapped it up before then, I'll definitely want it then! Although... if my husband does yard work for a friend of ours on Sunday, then I might be able to do it Monday. Possibly even Sunday night, if he deposits the cash at the ATM.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You don't need to reduce the Aegis any further -- I definitely want it, and showed it to my husband yesterday, and he agreed it's a very good deal... I jsut need to wait till there's a bit more moolah in the bank acct -- Wednesday! I'd use my VISA via paypal, except I just got that fucker paid down a good bit, and really hate to start charging it up again.

Andria

ETA: actually, Monday might still be possible -- we got a nice check from Wells Fargo as an escrow refund, and since it's THEIR check, surely they won't put a hold on it when we deposit it Monday?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
You don't need to reduce the Aegis any further -- I definitely want it, and showed it to my husband yesterday, and he agreed it's a very good deal... I jsut need to wait till there's a bit more moolah in the bank acct -- Wednesday! I'd use my VISA via paypal, except I just got that fucker paid down a good bit, and really hate to start charging it up again.

Andria

ETA: actually, Monday might still be possible -- we got a nice check from Wells Fargo as an escrow refund, and since it's THEIR check, surely they won't put a hold on it when we deposit it Monday?
I'm gonna buy it right now. Just kidding. It's a great buy. Of course you know that already.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Passafire

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Andria

It's all yours, I'll mark it as sold, and just pm me whenever next week :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm gonna buy it right now. Just kidding. It's a great buy. Of course you know that already.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

:p:p:p

I do know that -- I got a pretty good deal on one at MyVaporStore -- $43.99 but also had to pay for shipping, so this is a MUCH better deal. :)

Still never have been able to get one of those Halloween editions, with the orange/black gradient on the "pleather". Still want one, and I think it's about time to start looking again, getting close to Halloween. :) Now that I know my son likes the Geekvape RTA that always seems to come with the Halloween edition, it makes it a little better buy. Still gotta find some 26650s too.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Already PM'ed you, but just wanted to note in here, got the Aegis today -- superb! Positive feedback added!

thx much!!!!
Andria

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
re: GBox
No big deal .......just a “Dang, that’s a good deal but I already have one” bumps
0F980E54-F1F5-4A7F-BF7C-8FA33E65FECE.jpeg

VU Sponsors