WTS Mods and Atomizers

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Ladies and Gentlemen who've purchased from me, I've received notice that there’s delays due to the shitty weather from this tropical storm. I'm very sorry for the delays. I wish there was something more I could do.
Was wondering why the mod I shipped you got delayed. Grrr.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
All my amazon stuff that was supposed to be delivered today is also delayed. It's funny how everything went yesterday when it was much worse. Oh well. What are ya going to do.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
All my amazon stuff that was supposed to be delivered today is also delayed. It's funny how everything went yesterday when it was much worse. Oh well. What are ya going to do.
Yea ya can't make them do there job. Unfortunately you can't pay them to do it either.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ladies and Gentlemen who've purchased from me, I've received notice that there’s delays due to the shitty weather from this tropical storm. I'm very sorry for the delays. I wish there was something more I could do.

Kinda figured... for those that may be unaware.. a tropical system went through and fouled up east Texas and west Louisiana over the last few days. This usually results in a delay for a few days from the USPS while they sort things out.
For people who may not ever deal with these systems, it is out of the hands of the shipper and totally in the hands of postal service. It will get sorted out, just have a modicum of patience.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
No worries from me at all. You can't control the weather hon. Don't sweat it.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I was having a problem leaving feedback for @DonBaldy . I had not previously replied to the thread and only pm'd him, so the software would not recognize the thread as the correct one. Once I left a comment it worked fine. .......Fritz 2020 :grumpy::devil::cloud:
Good deal you got it figured out. The feedback system can be a bit wonky but it's what we have and it's important to do so for others. @DonBaldy had the same problem yesterday leaving feedback for me. So we started a new thread. It was sweet of him to persist and get feedback left :)

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Good deal you got it figured out. The feedback system can be a bit wonky but it's what we have and it's important to do so for others. @DonBaldy had the same problem yesterday leaving feedback for me. So we started a new thread. It was sweet of him to persist and get feedback left :)
I agree. I feel it's important because all we have here is word of mouth. Few of us really know one another and I'd guess fewer have met IRL so what other say about how we handle business means a great deal when you giving hard earned money to essentially strangers.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I agree. I feel it's important because all we have here is word of mouth. Few of us really know one another and I'd guess fewer have met IRL so what other say about how we handle business means a great deal when you giving hard earned money to essentially strangers.
I had this problem before but I was able to find a work around, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. I'm guessing thay if you comment pm'd it works fine...

VU Sponsors