Become a Patron!

WTS: OG VCMT

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
All attys will be put through an ultrasonic cleaner before shipping.

Original 30mm VCMT: $25
Used but in great shape. Has clear and black glass, and metal and delrin top caps. Clear glass is cracked, see pics. Includes spares bag with o-rings, post screws, and the two hilarious coils it came with. Original packaging.

z5YFAfa.jpg
ukQQ7EG.jpg

Last edited:

springer

Just like Jerry
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
What'cha think?
Hmm.. I’m on the fence. I want it. But not sure if I actually need it. I’ve already spent a lot on vape shit this month. If you’d do a partial trade with my DotSquonk I’d take it.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hmm.. I’m on the fence. I want it. But not sure if I actually need it. I’ve already spent a lot on vape shit this month. If you’d do a partial trade with my DotSquonk I’d take it.
I feel you man. I'd do that if I wasn't strapped for cash. Hell I wouldn't be selling it at all if it wasn't necessary.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The thing looks extremely cool and stylish, has anybody already bought it? Am interested in your opinions about it!

Отправлено с моего MS650 через Tapatalk
I'm biased obviously, but anyone who's owned a Hexohm will tell you they're awesome. Simple, effective, and bulletproof with a lifetime warranty on top.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Actually, I'll tell you what. If the DotSquonk is black, I'll do that plus $70.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Pm for aromamizer plus

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
ok. PM info. you posted this just after I logged off. no worries, just send it when you can, no hurry.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
btw. what is so hilarious about the coils ?
They're tiny, haha. You probably wouldn't want to run them over 40-50 watts, but for some reason they were included with a 30mm tank. :rolleyes:

BTW, if you want to go PM me your info, I'll get it in the mail tomorrow.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
They're tiny, haha. You probably wouldn't want to run them over 40-50 watts, but for some reason they were included with a 30mm tank. :rolleyes:

BTW, if you want to go PM me your info, I'll get it in the mail tomorrow.

ok.

I thought you could read minds :giggle::facepalm:. incoming PM

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
i got the VCMT today. looks good, thanx. I see what you mean about the coils, idk if they are even usable.

VU Sponsors