Become a Patron!

PURGE "Back 2 Basics" V2 Mod (Price Lowered)

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Well, I REALLY wanted to like this mod, but I just can't seem to get into copper for some reason. I knew I wasn't a fan of copper, but it's supposed to be the best so I figured I'd give it a go.

Condition is 9.5/10 only because it's been used for about 15 minutes and is slightly tarnished.

Price is $150 $140 plus $7 priority shipping anywhere in the U.S. or it's territories. PayPal Friends & Family only.

2017-07-27 11.13.15.jpg
2017-07-27 11.13.43.jpg
2017-07-27 11.14.06.jpg
2017-07-27 11.13.53.jpg
2017-07-27 11.14.45.jpg
2017-07-27 11.15.02.jpg

Last edited:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
FYI
to anyone concerned about Chefs trading profile, low post count , etc, this is a new account (old was was deleted) he is a 100% trusted trader, he has been on VU for ages and ages, and runs his own vaping website. SO believe me when I say, you are 100% safe doing business with this man and can feel completely comfortable using PP F&F. you will not get screwed by Chef

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
FYI
to anyone concerned about Chefs trading profile, low post count , etc, this is a new account (old was was deleted) he is a 100% trusted trader, he has been on VU for ages and ages, and runs his own vaping website. SO believe me when I say, you are 100% safe doing business with this man and can feel completely comfortable using PP F&F. you will not get screwed by Chef
+1 I owe @CrazyChef v2.0 a excellent review for the excellent boxer clone I purchased off another for sale thread. I just use Tapatalk 99% of the time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I hate that we can't use Tapatalk for Feedback ratings. They've earned their Crapatalk rep.
Last post, because I don't want to keep thread hijacking but why is it when you click options on a thread and the click webview it didn't take yippy to webview? That's how I always used to add feedback for sellers on other forums? I should probably start a thread or pm a mod with this question though... again sorry for the thread hijacking
On a positive note were keeping this thread at the top for now

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Still available. Wanna make me an offer I can't refuse? PM me! :D

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
It's calling for you to put a patina on it. Ha ha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeez i really want to make you an offer but already hit my self imposed spending limit for hardware this month. I dont have a nice mech yet and this would be a great start. Maaabey if its still available next week.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Not a problem - it'll probably still be here. These are fantastic mechs, but they're not for everyone. So they tend to sell slowly except for specialized groups.

VU Sponsors