Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING SOLD, AND THE CONDITION THE ITEMS ARE IN.

SOME OF THESE ITEMS HAVE BEEN REVIEWED BY ME, BUT NOT ALL OF THEM. IF YOU WISH TO SEE MORE PHOTOS OR WANT MORE INFORMATION ON AN ITEM THAT I HAVE REVIEWED, PLEASE FIND THE REVIEW UNDER MY LINK HERE: http://vapingcheap.com/author/nikkita6/

I WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, NOR ANSWER ANY FUNCTIONAL QUESTIONS ON THE ITEMS THAT I HAVE REVIEWED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFO, PLEASE READ THE REVIEW. I WILL INDICATE WITH EACH PRODUCT WHAT HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND WHAT HAS NOT.

ALL PRICES ARE LISTED FOR SINGLE ITEMS, AND ONE WITH A LOWER DISCOUNT LOT PRICE INCLUDING SHIPPING TO US RESIDENTS ONLY .. PRICES ARE FAIR, FIRM AND NOT NEGOTIABLE.

I will only accept payment by Paypal, and I am not interested in any trades. BUYER WILL PAY ALL PAYPAL FEES. IF I RECEIVE A PAYMENT WITH FEES PASSED ON TO ME, I WILL SIMPLY REFUND THE PAYMENT.

I will not hold any Lots pending payment. If you agree to buy it then please send payment within on hour after agreement is made. If payment is not received within the hour the item will be sold to the next interested member.

I will ship all items within 24-48hours of payment.

gnASXte.jpg

SOLD IPV MINI 30W (GOLD) - This mod is in like new condition and has been in its original box since I finished my review of it. There are no scratches, dings, etc on the body. Since I did review this device you can find more detailed photos and info if needed. Comes with original box and warranty card.

Z8Aqwix.jpg

*WITHDRAWN*SMOK M22 22W mini box - This mod is in like new condition, the internal 2200mah battery has been through 1 charge cycle. It has a spring loaded 510 connection and a 22mm diameter. It is slimmer than a Cloupor Mini, and slightly taller .. good pocket mod.

The SMOK box also has a mechanical mode in addition to its 22W capacity. I have not reviewed this item, but I have used it through 1 complete battery cycle. I am selling because I also have the M65 for review and don't have room in my schedule to review both ... this one has got to go :p

IJs8ylg.jpg

SOLD Kamry 20 mini box - This mod is also in like new condition and has a 2000 mah capacity internal battery. The back cover has some sharp feeling spots along the edge.

This is the first version of the Kamry 20 (23W) which is constructed from stainless steel, not aluminum like the current version. This one also has the slightly raised 510 connection, not the recessed connection like the second version.

This is a tiny yet weighty little box, I have never really used it. I only charged the battery upon receipt and test fired it to make sure it was working .. I have not reviewed this item

9Yshj1L.jpg

SOLD SXK Vapor Flask V2: This mod is in excellent condition and has not been used since I reviewed it. This 30W chip does have buck/boost converter, and the 510 connection is spring loaded. I did review this item so you can see all details and more pictures there.

I actually love the finish on this mod, the tactile feel in hand is kinda luxurious to me, and the overall build quality is very good. There is a firing delay, so be aware of that. The battery slots are a snug fit, but I have since found that the batteries will come out if you hold the device upright and give it one stiff shake.

You can also run this Vapor Flask with a single 18650 if you choose, and it does have a working USB port. I had planned to keep this, but I have another Flask clone coming soon soo ... bye bye

PTQRoqd.jpg

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Kamry 20 and Vapor Flask V2 are pending ...

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always a pleasure. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Kamry and Flask are SOLD!

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liberace! Lol, you got mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
IPV Mini is SOLD :D

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Man, I can't believe I missed the IPV and the Flask... @Nikkita6 any other goodies coming soon I need to watch out for?

I do have some more stuff that I would like to get listed within the next week :) Not sure which items I will list but the next bunch will prolly be RBA's ..

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I do have some more stuff that I would like to get listed within the next week :) Not sure which items I will list but the next bunch will prolly be RBA's ..
Glad to see you slinging the deals and freeing up some shelf and or closet space. Damn internet was off from 4pm to 12am. Felt like I was in a third world country lol.

Any bottom fed rda's in this rda batch? Oh wait I am now thinking it will be a tank batch.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Glad to see you slinging the deals and freeing up some shelf and or closet space. Damn internet was off from 4pm to 12am. Felt like I was in a third world country lol.

Any bottom fed rda's in this rda batch? Oh wait I am now thinking it will be a tank batch.

Haha yeah it has become a must, I received 8 new products this week alone just to give you an idea about the assembly line I have going on over here :eek:

Jeez no internet from 4pm to 12am, damn hun I am glad you survived that .. you're strong, lol!

No, no bottom fed RDA's but errr .. these seem to be all the rage lately so I think I need to get with the times :p There will be some RDA's/RBA's and mechanical mods, a couple are brand new,never used too. This is what happens when the market changes so fast and the next great thing keeps coming. :rolleyes:

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
of course I missed out on these.. I would have bought the ipv mini and the kamry .. boooo :(

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Haha yeah it has become a must, I received 8 new products this week alone just to give you an idea about the assembly line I have going on over here :eek:

Jeez no internet from 4pm to 12am, damn hun I am glad you survived that .. you're strong, lol!

No, no bottom fed RDA's but errr .. these seem to be all the rage lately so I think I need to get with the times :p There will be some RDA's/RBA's and mechanical mods, a couple are brand new,never used too. This is what happens when the market changes so fast and the next great thing keeps coming. :rolleyes:
lol @ assembly line. You got 99 problems, but vape gear isn't one of them.

Tell me about it. I was having to use my phone but it is not the same.

They have a following. Sounds cool, I will keep an eye out for them. Yeah the vape gear flows fast for sure.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING SOLD, AND THE CONDITION THE ITEMS ARE IN.

SOME OF THESE ITEMS HAVE BEEN REVIEWED BY ME, BUT NOT ALL OF THEM. IF YOU WISH TO SEE MORE PHOTOS OR WANT MORE INFORMATION ON AN ITEM THAT I HAVE REVIEWED, PLEASE FIND THE REVIEW UNDER MY LINK HERE: http://vapingcheap.com/author/nikkita6/

I WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, NOR ANSWER ANY FUNCTIONAL QUESTIONS ON THE ITEMS THAT I HAVE REVIEWED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFO, PLEASE READ THE REVIEW. I WILL INDICATE WITH EACH PRODUCT WHAT HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND WHAT HAS NOT.

ALL PRICES ARE LISTED FOR SINGLE ITEMS, AND ONE WITH A LOWER DISCOUNT LOT PRICE INCLUDING SHIPPING TO US RESIDENTS ONLY .. PRICES ARE FAIR, FIRM AND NOT NEGOTIABLE.

I will only accept payment by Paypal, and I am not interested in any trades. BUYER WILL PAY ALL PAYPAL FEES. IF I RECEIVE A PAYMENT WITH FEES PASSED ON TO ME, I WILL SIMPLY REFUND THE PAYMENT.

I will not hold any Lots pending payment. If you agree to buy it then please send payment within on hour after agreement is made. If payment is not received within the hour the item will be sold to the next interested member.

I will ship all items within 24-48hours of payment.

gnASXte.jpg

SOLD IPV MINI 30W (GOLD) - This mod is in like new condition and has been in its original box since I finished my review of it. There are no scratches, dings, etc on the body. Since I did review this device you can find more detailed photos and info if needed. Comes with original box and warranty card.

Z8Aqwix.jpg

SMOK M22 22W mini box - This mod is in like new condition, the internal 2200mah battery has been through 1 charge cycle. It has a spring loaded 510 connection and a 22mm diameter. It is slimmer than a Cloupor Mini, and slightly taller .. good pocket mod.

The SMOK box also has a mechanical mode in addition to its 22W capacity. I have not reviewed this item, but I have used it through 1 complete battery cycle. I am selling because I also have the M65 for review and don't have room in my schedule to review both ... this one has got to go

Price: $25 shipped (Buyer pays fees)

IJs8ylg.jpg

SOLD Kamry 20 mini box - This mod is also in like new condition and has a 2000 mah capacity internal battery. The back cover has some sharp feeling spots along the edge.

This is the first version of the Kamry 20 (23W) which is constructed from stainless steel, not aluminum like the current version. This one also has the slightly raised 510 connection, not the recessed connection like the second version.

This is a tiny yet weighty little box, I have never really used it. I only charged the battery upon receipt and test fired it to make sure it was working .. I have not reviewed this item

9Yshj1L.jpg

SOLD SXK Vapor Flask V2: This mod is in excellent condition and has not been used since I reviewed it. This 30W chip does have buck/boost converter, and the 510 connection is spring loaded. I did review this item so you can see all details and more pictures there.

I actually love the finish on this mod, the tactile feel in hand is kinda luxurious to me, and the overall build quality is very good. There is a firing delay, so be aware of that. The battery slots are a snug fit, but I have since found that the batteries will come out if you hold the device upright and give it one stiff shake.

You can also run this Vapor Flask with a single 18650 if you choose, and it does have a working USB port. I had planned to keep this, but I have another Flask clone coming soon soo ... bye bye

PTQRoqd.jpg
Hi dear the smoke m 22 how low can I build on it?

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So when is round 2 coming?

If all goes as planned I will be listing new lots later this evening .. Arggh, gotta upload the photos. I am withdrawing the M22 for the moment and will relist with the Xpro M65 as a lot :)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
XPRO M22 IS WITHDRAWN AND WILL BE RELISTED AS A LOT WITH THE XPRO M65 :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just be sure to send me a PM a couple minutes before you post everything so I get first crack LOL ;)

VU Sponsors