Whargoul

Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
https://imgur.com/a/DZF4Zlw

Recurve Mod, Black - Sold on Reddit.

Pulse 80w + extra bottle, Seaweed Green - $40 shipped

Goon 25 with all extras/spares/Squonk pin - $35 shipped

DNA200 board, pulled from a reuleaux DNA200 with a broken battery sled - Pending Sale

Wasp Nano RDA, Black, - Add on only, $10 with any other item.

I’ll be adding some more items in a few hours.

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I "may" want the DNA board. I idk yet if it will work for me. let me check on it.

Whargoul

Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I "may" want the DNA board. I idk yet if it will work for me. let me check on it.
I’ll mark it down as a pending sale just in case you end up wanting it, I know it’s probably not gonna be the easiest thing to sell lol. Just let me know what you wanna do.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I’ll mark it down as a pending sale just in case you end up wanting it,

I know it’s probably not gonna be the easiest thing to sell lol.

Just let me know what you wanna do.

if it will fit, and idk yet if it will, still checking. can I get close up pics ?

probably not, but I sure hope it will work for me.

still checking.

Whargoul

Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
if it will fit, and idk yet if it will, still checking. can I get close up pics ?

probably not, but I sure hope it will work for me.

still checking.
Yeah sure, give me about 10-15mins and I’ll reply with an Imgur link of close up pics. I can measure the length and width of it for you if you need me to.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yeah sure, give me about 10-15mins and I’ll reply with an Imgur link of close up pics. I can measure the length and width of it for you if you need me to.

no hurry, I am pretty busy today. and I am still check out if I can use it.
do you have any of the other parts of that mod ?

Whargoul

Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
no hurry, I am pretty busy today. and I am still check out if I can use it.
do you have any of the other parts of that mod ?
I was pretty busy today and didn’t get a chance to grab any close up shots of it, sorry about that. I don’t have anything to do tomorrow though so I’ll make sure I get the close up shots of it in the morning.

I actually have the whole mod still, buttons and the busted battery sled included, I’ll grab some pics of it all when I take more pics of the board. I am missing the screws for it though, I knocked over the container I was putting them in when I was taking it apart and I couldn’t find all of them, but they shouldn’t be hard to replace.

VU Sponsors