WTS- VT75 Inbox Squonk/Druga RDA $85

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapeness88

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Whats going on guys,got this mod and rda a few weeks ago,and Im really just not digging the squonking thing. Set up is just 2-3 weeks old,and had 2 tanks run thru the bottle. Asking $120 shipped,no trades. I need money for a new fishing set up.

https://flic.kr/p/147643411%40N07%2F35237539783%2Fin%2Fdateposted-public
@Huckleberried Photobucket is crap,and wont show my pic,so here is a link to my Flickr. Please let me know this is a problem.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
FIY - photo bucket is not displaying your photo

GLWYS

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Wtf..howd you do that lol ?! Thank you though. It really is,but just not my thing. Plus I need a new Marlin fishing set up.
Downloaded the image, then just dragged it onto the reply section of this thread. There's a 2mb image limit.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Wtf..howd you do that lol ?! Thank you though. It really is,but just not my thing. Plus I need a new Marlin fishing set up.
Also, if you're on Chrome, you can snip parts of screen shots, too. It's one of those add on thingies in their app store. It's called Lightshot.

upload_2017-7-22_11-22-40.png

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
If you were to get to the point of considering a trade, right now I have a freaking great package I would trade you. I have no doubt you could separate and sell for more money (someone else has already done it with what I started out with). Check out my FS - Inventory Reduction Mods & Attys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapeness88

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you were to get to the point of considering a trade, right now I have a freaking great package I would trade you. I have no doubt you could separate and sell for more money (someone else has already done it with what I started out with). Check out my FS - Inventory Reduction Mods & Attys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ehhhh,maybe. If your stuff falls thru we could talk and see what we can come up with.

$110 shipped and $95 shipped without the Druga.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Wow, what a deal! I just couldn't get into the whole squonk thing, otherwise I would have jumped on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors