Become a Patron!

Vaperoxx's Emporium of Vaping!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ladies and gentlemen! Introducing the Stitched Mohawk Alien! $14 per pair!
05e3f712b32ee3894ef92132adaeab1a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Skunk!

Member For 4 Years
20180920_133937.jpg
My coils arrived today, (and an SX mini) Great quality and fast shipping. The Rabbit really shows them off. Thanks again! You Rock!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ladies, gentlemen, and everyone else; Stainless Steel 316L and Kanthal A1 in stock now!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Here we go! FLASH SALE! THIS WEEK ONLY! Buy any one coil set and get a set of Nichrome 80 Aliens FREE! No additional shipping charges either!
f69fac0cdf724b0dfb3b2279cc9f4e47.jpg

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Here we go! FLASH SALE! THIS WEEK ONLY! Buy any one coil set and get a set of Nichrome 80 Aliens FREE! No additional shipping charges either!
f69fac0cdf724b0dfb3b2279cc9f4e47.jpg

His aliens are bad ass by the way. Very much recommend this mans coils.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce the Tsuka Framed Staple Alien coil! $20 per pair!
fee3eb0f1113dd36fc8eb4d52bab2d31.jpg

HighDesertVaper

Member For 1 Year
Man and your a vet too! Goddamn I may have found my man! Beautiful work. Glad you found your passion. I'm sure it helps deal with the way things are now! I have never been near war and never intend to be. But thank you for having the spirit and will to serve.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Man and your a vet too! Goddamn I may have found my man! Beautiful work. Glad you found your passion. I'm sure it helps deal with the way things are now! I have never been near war and never intend to be. But thank you for having the spirit and will to serve.
Thank you for the kind words!

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Interested in a dual series build. .45 ish ohms. Maybe 3.5 - 4 mm id?

High Desert Vaper

Member For 1 Year
I was just curious as to why to why you are partial to Nichrome 80? Can they be used with Temperature control? If I wanted dual coils running at .5-.4 ohms, would that be possible? What would you recommend in that scenario? This is for the Dual Zeus.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was just curious as to why to why you are partial to Nichrome 80? Can they be used with Temperature control? If I wanted dual coils running at .5-.4 ohms, would that be possible? What would you recommend in that scenario? This is for the Dual Zeus.
I like the taste (or should I say lack of taste) from Nichrome 80 over Kanthal A1 in most cases. Temp control? No. Wattage mode only. Duals at .4-.5 ohms? Lots of people ask me that question especially for series mod usage. Unfortunately most of the coils I build won't get to that range. I can get about half that. .2-.3 ohms in dual configuration is about as high as I can get even with a Kanthal hybrid. Coils like I build, come at a cost; not just financially. Lots of wire = low resistance. The Indented Alien coils are pretty much my highest resistance Alien variation. Fused Clapton variations aren't much higher either.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Could you recommend the best RDA to use with your coils. In the market and I would greatly appreciate your input. Non sqounk!
For a non squonk RDA, the Apocalypse RDA by Armageddon MFG is really nice (I have 3 of em lol). Another one that I've heard very well of is the Goon 1.5.

High Desert Vaper

Member For 1 Year
For a non squonk RDA, the Apocalypse RDA by Armageddon MFG is really nice (I have 3 of em lol). Another one that I've heard very well of is the Goon 1.5.

Is that the generation 2 model on the apocalypse RDA?How do you like the Recurve?

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Flavor on the aliens is superb. Going to take photos tonight, apologies for not posting photos right away, I hot legged the fused by accident and the image didn't serve justice to the coils. Still getting used to the 3 post kennedy.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Flavor on the aliens is superb. Going to take photos tonight, apologies for not posting photos right away, I hot legged the fused by accident and the image didn't serve justice to the coils. Still getting used to the 3 post kennedy.
Glad you like them!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

THIS ^

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Holiday special! $20 grab bags! At least $50 worth of quality, hand crafted, Combat Veteran built coils in every order! Free shipping on grab bag specials!
b20b54f8ea7dce4fa54e8c3911c74672.jpg
c5c9ee8e56468b590d152101995f9b1e.jpg
edb9c1bdabc3f6a916479c5a2562998d.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holiday special! $20 grab bags! At least $50 worth of quality, hand crafted, Combat Veteran built coils in every order! Free shipping on grab bag specials!
b20b54f8ea7dce4fa54e8c3911c74672.jpg
c5c9ee8e56468b590d152101995f9b1e.jpg
edb9c1bdabc3f6a916479c5a2562998d.jpg

Pm sent

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Watch closely for a Black Friday Blowout Sale! Buy coils dirt cheap this coming Friday ONLY for yourself or the vaper in your life!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You make some really nice coils, with really good prices. Your black friday sale is already everyday....!

VU Sponsors