WTS/WTT: Eleaf iJust One - Black - NIOB

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Countrypami, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Reddit Exile VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    Eleaf iJust One
    Black
    NEW in open box

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
    US ONLY - PAYPAL ONLY
    $20 SHIPPED

20180706_150022.jpg

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  2. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Reddit Exile VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
  3. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  4. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  5. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  6. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  7. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Still available! ;)

8. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  9. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  10. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  11. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Countrypami likes this.
  12. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Bueller?

13. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Still available! ;)

14. SpectoVia

SpectoVia Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    PM on the way.....

Countrypami likes this.
  15. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Still available! Would make a great starter for a new vaper ;)

16. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  17. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Still available!

18. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  19. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  20. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  21. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  22. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
  23. KrayKloudz

KrayKloudz New Member

Blog Posts:
    This Post Was Lame, Therefore I have removed it.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    Countrypami likes this.
  24. Jlmancuso1134

Jlmancuso1134 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Wow no love for your device. Talk about persistence though.

Countrypami likes this.
  25. gadget!

gadget! "The Trader" VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Wow! Classy first post @KrayKloudz
    In the first place most people wouldn't want to order it from China to save 5.00 and then wait 30 to 45 days to get it.
    If you didn't know better being a noob this can be overlooked but I suspect there are other motives behind your post since you just joined today and this is your first and only post here.
    @Countrypami is a respected member of this community and anyone that's been here even for a little while knows she can be trusted.

JuicyLucy, 5150sick, Blazel78 and 6 others like this.
  26. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

27. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Not to even mention that $8 of that $20 goes to shipping. :rolleyes:

28. SpectoVia

Blog Posts:
    7E7DC3E1-AED7-42E8-853A-DFC703C4740E.jpeg
    oops.......VapeSourcing charges for shipping.
    So......we're back at $20

I also love how VS describe the ETA of the delivery
    "Estimated time of arrival = processing time + shipping time"
    They might as well have said,
    "ETA = we don't care + deal with it"

Countrypami and gadget! like this.
  29. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I've received items from Pami more than once. She takes great care in packaging, and ships out very quickly. The same for Customs cannot be said.

GLWYS, dear.

Countrypami and gadget! like this.
  30. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    :blowkiss::blowkiss:

gadget! and Huckleberried like this.
  31. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I see all kinds of stuff you can only get from China selling here in the classies at or above MSRP and going fast, just because it will ship fast

gadget! and Countrypami like this.
  32. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    Just another troll sent by a disgruntles X member? Or should I say an unwelcome X MOD?

gadget! likes this.
  33. SpectoVia

Blog Posts:
    Dang......
    I always miss the "Peyton Place" human-drama jr. high locker room detention period bus stop shenanigans
    that happen here.

We lost another mod?

Countrypami likes this.
  34. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Probably sent over here by gin, or rum, or whatever that bitch's name was.

MrMeowgi, JuicyLucy and Countrypami like this.
  35. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    Mind readers? Or something makes you think of a specific person? Can't be more vague without mentioning someone directly but I guess it strikes a cord?

:vino:

Countrypami likes this.
  36. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    No, he's referring to the one that left last year.

37. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Now we just have small spats and occasional troll action

The good old fashioned 17-page conflagrations are just about a thing of the past

CrazyChef v2.0 and Countrypami like this.
  38. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Countrypami and Huckleberried like this.
  39. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
  40. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    Ever notice Amen Enema is a palindrome ?

41. KrayKloudz

KrayKloudz New Member

Blog Posts:
    well i am no one other than myself, and i posted this because you seem to have difficulty selling it. I personally bought 4 from vapenw, at the price of 15 a piece that screen shot was the result of a very quick google search. if i offended anyone i apologize. just understand that $20 for a used several generation old device may not sell. I also know that this is stated as a new open box but anyth8ing opened is not new and therefore cannot be sold as new. To conclude i'm sorry if i ruffled the feathers maybe this attention will help it sell. Best of luck either way.

42. KrayKloudz

KrayKloudz New Member

Blog Posts:
    Also on a positive note, I can say that this is an excellent mod for a beginner but also a great pocket in between mod for someone who has been vaping for a while. The coils are still available and fairly inexpensive. So if you are in between getting it or considering it I highly recommend it. Although i am totally new to this forum it appears that the seller is a trustworthy individual and she is not asking an outrageous price by any means. So yes can they be found cheaper new yes if you really look for it and maybe by buying multiple you would really save, but $20 isn't bad or unrealistic. So again if this is taken as trolling that really was not to be the way it was meant.

Countrypami and JuicyLucy like this.
  43. debinnv

debinnv VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Obviously you are new here @KrayKloudz and while I think it is nice you came back in and said you meant no harm. For future reference, next time you may want to consider sending a private message to someone instead of pasting it on their FS thread. It's honestly just not cool to do that. You may also want to consider removing that post, just a thought. :)

44. KrayKloudz

KrayKloudz New Member

Blog Posts:
    I'm not sure how to remove, Any moderator feel free to delete. I make really great first impressions by the way. :tantrum:

Countrypami, JuicyLucy and debinnv like this.
  45. debinnv

debinnv VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    @KrayKloudz If you go to your post, at the bottom on the left side you will see "edit" in red. Click that and you can delete what you have there. I think you do still need to have something in the post so you could just put the word "removed" if you like or even just a "nice mod GLWYS" is fine. That or maybe a mod @Huckleberried will remove it

and........I apologize @Countrypami for derailing your FS thread.............Moving on. Pami is awesome by the way!!

gadget! and Countrypami like this.
  46. KrayKloudz

KrayKloudz New Member

Blog Posts:
    I think i did it?!

gadget! likes this.
  47. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    Mods don't remove content unless it violates rules - it's one of our rules :giggle:

48. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    No apology necessary ;)

5150sick, gadget! and Huckleberried like this.
  49. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    Thank you. I appreciate the removal.

5150sick, gadget! and Huckleberried like this.