Become a Patron!

WTT: Composed Chaos Coda

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Described as a sweet creamy Dragon Fruit. REALLY SWEET! Kinda like inhaling incense. 30ml, 6mg, 25/75 It is open. I used about .5ml. Just not my thing.

I like nonfruit dessert flavors. Sugar Bear is my fave if that gives you an idea.

577761b15077f1814d1f491a65f610f9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds pretty bad. Sucks when you get the wrong juice! I comiserate. Not for me, into pancake juice atm.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Aww thanks. It's not horrible but much too sweet for me. For someone who likes fruit it might be perfect.

Always be who you are.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see if I can leave feedback here... Just wanted to say that this juice was sent to me and I fell in love with it! @forza was dead-on with description of juice and prompt in shipping. I'm not real sure how the positive feedback works but she was on point with everything! I hope this counts for her as positive feedback :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Let's see if I can leave feedback here... Just wanted to say that this juice was sent to me and I fell in love with it! @forza was dead-on with description of juice and prompt in shipping. I'm not real sure how the positive feedback works but she was on point with everything! I hope this counts for her as positive feedback :)
Tina, do you see the green, gray and red boxes under her name? Underneath those it says "add feeback". Click that, it should walk you through from there.

VU Sponsors