Become a Patron!

Wtt mods for mods

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Jesus, what a thread! So one of the mods I zombie search for ( you know, when it's like 1am already and you tell yourself you're just gonna look what new shit China ripped for a nice price then find yourself digging through 1000 pages for a specific mod you had long ago and the nostalgia has gripped you because you wish you still had it even though you can't quite recall what happened to it in the first place... where was i?...oh yea, it's now 5am and you be zombie) is ye olde vaporflask!

Now, because I'm a vapesnob, even for clones, I absolutely would never accept that awful in every conceivable measure late model one that - gasp - dropped the stylish and sturdy bottom battery caps for cheap, weak, and worse, UGLY rear panel. BARF!

may I inquire, sir, which yours are assuming you haven't smashed then into tiny bits because they are the latter?

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
Wow. Yes, as stated vapeforward, which are the rear panel doors. I never minded the battery door on them at all, it's the location of the fire button I do not like. I simply listed all of my mods I am not using for trade. I guess if everyone else feels about them as you do, then here they will sit.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Wow. Yes, as stated vapeforward, which are the rear panel doors. I never minded the battery door on them at all, it's the location of the fire button I do not like. I simply listed all of my mods I am not using for trade. I guess if everyone else feels about them as you do, then here they will sit.

Doubtful. People often give me strange looks after words come forth of my mouth.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Jlmancuso1134

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Rokstar Ninja. Can be ran as 2 battery mech, or taken apart for single cell tube mech. Screws have some use, so call it 8-10
5a3956c3890dedc4369ea3079b70d497.jpg
7fbad47d18d42449dc39ca513fb7892a.jpg

Is this still available? We talked a little when you first listed it. I don't have anything you want in trade so how about I trade you some cash? Hit me in pm and we can hammer out details if you want to sale it.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'm not @dubya314 , but they're listed as Vape Forward Vapor Flasks... Vape Forward were the later versions...

Yea I know and I never did understand, though, why they did that for the Vape Forward model. If I had to guess, it was to save production costs and probably gain more space or some other production advantage. I remember the vaporflask feeling like something of an immediate classic, and rearranging everything for the vape forward version made it seem, to me at least, not like a vapor flask at all. And not even just the the battery caps, but moving the display to the side? One of the great things pf the vaporflask was that smooth, uninterrupted, simple curvature all the way around.... sigh.

What I would really like is to obtain one of those after-market vaporflask squonkers... or perhaps the instructions to create one, which of course I would stand zero chance of actually doing ;)

VU Sponsors