Sold - Please Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I wish I could see the picts. They all look broken to me. I have a Mini Volt Red/Black my husbabd never uses and a frigging truck load of 6mg juice I can't vape anymore. It's just too strong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I wish I could see the picts. They all look broken to me. I have a Mini Volt Red/Black my husbabd never uses and a frigging truck load of 6mg juice I can't vape anymore. It's just too strong.

I actually had the Mini Volt on my list of things I definitely don't want. I had one for a while and recently gave it to a buddy. The battery life was just too short. Like you, 3mg is what I vape and 6mg kills me... Anything else you would like to part with? I'll try and PM you pics..

The pics seem to be working fine on my phone, ipad and laptop...anyone else having issues seeing the pics?

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Sorry
Don't want. Lol. Didn't see that
My bad.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Around a month old. At the absolute most, 10 charges but realistically more like 5. I never run my internal battery mods lower than 50% since I'm almost always near a power source. So, whatcha got Whiskey? Is it that Tesla Nano of undetermined color?

:sneaka:

Edit to add - Just checked my email and I got it on 1/20/17

Edit Edit to add - 10 is way to high of an estimate when I think about it. I think the absolute most would be 5. It rarely gets used.

Last edited:

Vapeness88

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've got these:

Teal Kennedy clone
Stainlees Super Tank 22mm
Super Tank RTA (ss)
SS Baby Beast
Black Baby Beast
Authentic Zombie Green Aeolus
Authentic 22mm Black Griffin

hilliard4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've got a limitless aluminum mod and many sleeves, the limitless rda's black and white and a SS. TM2 in black with the sleeves, a double vision rda, a dovpo 220 (barely used ever), limitless RDTA, a continuos current manhattan V2 in blue with a payload rda (purple).

#vapeitforward Spread the knowledge

hilliard4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd like to get the mod. I'd trade any of the things I posted. Many of them period. Name it and it's yours. I have other stuff but can't think. Lol. I'd buy it for the right price. I really like that little mod.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I'd like to get the mod. I'd trade any of the things I posted. Many of them period. Name it and it's yours. I have other stuff but can't think. Lol. I'd buy it for the right price. I really like that little mod.

The list is actually stuff I don't want. Not interested in mechs and already have 2 TMS's. What else ya got?

PM Sent

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I've got these:

Teal Kennedy clone
Stainlees Super Tank 22mm
Super Tank RTA (ss)
SS Baby Beast