WTT - Twisted Messes 2 (Squared)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunCanuck

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got this in my Vapebox this month. Brand new never built on.

Would love to do a straight swap for a blue one, to match my HexOhm V3 in blue. It's on my list of "Must haves", so if i can't find a blue one, I'll just keep it and not be matchey matchey. :)

Anyone interested?IMG_20161218_175313.jpg IMG_20161218_175328.jpg IMG_20161218_175416.jpg

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have a blue one. But I can't remember if it's a clone or not. I would actually prefer the black one.

CajunCanuck

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This one has the black sleeve, and the delrin drip tip in black.....if that matters.....lol....IMG_20161218_185259.jpg

CajunCanuck

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Really sorry didn't mean to start anything.

No.....it's good....I would rather be totally transparent, and let the other party know exactly what I've got.......it's all good....:)

I'm still surfing and looking at vids to see if I'm good on the authentic part......serial # and logo are aligned in the same orientation......hex driver is correct....I'm leaning towards autherntic, but I posted it on a trusted Facebook page (waiting for approval of post)....and I'll let everyone know when I get it straighened out.....

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
No.....it's good....I would rather be totally transparent, and let the other party know exactly what I've got.......it's all good....:)

I'm still surfing and looking at vids to see if I'm good on the authentic part......serial # and logo are aligned in the same orientation......hex driver is correct....I'm leaning towards autherntic, but I posted it on a trusted Facebook page (waiting for approval of post)....and I'll let everyone know when I get it straighened out.....

That's cool of you. It's looks legit to me. Everything down to the tool and box. GLWYT

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Okay, so I got confused. It's my TM1 that's blue, not my TM2. Sorry about that. :oops:

CajunCanuck

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No still have it.....But it isn't new anymore.......Been using it....Still new looking as it hasn't left my desk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors