Become a Patron!

Wtt/wts,price drop

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Help for Lasher.jpg Greetings everyone.I use to be a member here but it seems like my profile got deleted.anyway I know new members are hard to trust so I have a way to be trusted here's what I got
Geekvape zeus x (very good clone),geekvape zeus dual(very good clone),obs engine nano(real),geek vape medusa(real),wismec indy duo(real)..I would like to trade them all for a flat black (only flat black) hellvape rebirth. Or would sell them all for 50$.
Now I know new people are hard to trust so what I would do is if you have very good feedback I would send them first.Then after you receive them you could send the,rebirth or a money order for 50$.
All the tanks are in perfect shape with,no dings dents or scratches.if anyone is interested send me a p.m.with your cell number and,I will send pics.PRICE DROP=35$for all.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Please upload a picture and price (unless for trade) in regards to the forum rules.
Your post could be removed or deactivated for failure to do so
D5264171-47D1-444A-B62D-68F0EF922154.jpeg D5055B6C-0A1F-442C-A030-22CD6E9F64DE.png

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For some reason it's not letting me.could I text then to one of you guysand maybe you could post them?every time I try it goes up to 100 percent and the screen goes a weird grey. Now it shows 100%and nothing happens

It says the file is too large

I guess I'm to dumb to figure it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Nah, not too dumb, just frustrated by technology, lol

You can resize the photos to make them smaller

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thank you for working with us and glws

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Fixed that for ya in your first post - thanks for making the effort :)
Is VU capable of making it easier to upload larger files. I found having to take pics for this site a pita when I was new too.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Is VU capable of making it easier to upload larger files. I found having to take pics for this site a pita when I was new too.

The best solution is to take lower resolution photos; the site already allows larger files than any website I know of that isn't a file sharing site specifically

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The best solution is to take lower resolution photos; the site already allows larger files than any website I know of that isn't a file sharing site specifically
I never had to take lower resolution photos to upload to ECF, that's why I asked

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
No, we’ve asked about allowing larger photos in the past.
What a lot of us do is use a image hosting service like imgur or photobucket
If you click the image url button you can cut and paste the photo url and it will show up. If you use that, you can post as large a photo as you want.

5D350E84-4BE5-4C0D-ADCA-BD966DFDA538.jpeg A85E9837-71E2-4FE2-A8F0-9AE425C19595.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I remember this member name................... But no one fucking cares so that and $3 will get you on the bus.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sir I don't know what you are talking about.But if I have done something to offend you I am truly sorry.

No~! I am sorry you took it wrong. I remember your Member Name because we had some fun times and some definitely friendly encounters. I just meant no one cares if you were cool with me.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you're willing to split 'em up, I may be interested in the Zeus clones. Do you still have the spares/extra's with them? Original boxes don't matter. PM me a price for the pair. :popcorn:

sr20vet

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
As with the last post, I'm interested in the obs engine nano if your willing to split them. You have pm

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors