WTT/WTS VT133

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Looking to trade or sell my lightly used Hcigar VT133. Asking $75 shipped.

Comes with silver and blue battery covers, USB cable, and all original packaging and paperwork.

Make me an offer! Prefer dual battery regulated mods.

9ac0d97601bb757818f6aaf8a16e371e.jpg
a05fe4749cab5509a938adae228ea0cb.jpg
d23a95ac35553351847c6d485966d5c7.jpg
1ca0273938a0645f39e570986e0c28e7.jpg
c667e917cccf36a084b92325c7d5cd62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Nobody wants in on this screamin' deal? Would love to trade for a Minikin V2, a Hexohm, or even another DNA200. Anything around the same value that's regulated and dual battery

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Nice mod but my budget is spent, just bought a Minikin v2, (won't trade it, i'm lovin' it) Goodluck!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Thanks for the help with the bumps, friends! I can't figure out why I'm having such a hard time getting offers on this guy. The chip alone is worth $80!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Thanks for the help with the bumps, friends! I can't figure out why I'm having such a hard time getting offers on this guy. The chip alone is worth $80!

I have no clue either. it's a great mod at a great price. The only thing i can think of is everyone here has one already LMAO

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I have no clue either. it's a great mod at a great price. The only thing i can think of is everyone here has one already LMAO

That very well could be! They could be had pretty inexpensively for a while there... certainly for more than I'm asking, especially considering the extra battery cover. If anyone wants to try out a DNA200 on a budget this is your guy!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
That very well could be! They could be had pretty inexpensively for a while there... certainly for more than I'm asking, especially considering the extra battery cover. If anyone wants to try out a DNA200 on a budget this is your guy!

yeah i ordered 2 on sale but i returned 1 for store credit cause the chip took a shit in 2 weeks. so i just have the one but i paid 90 and 80 for my 2 on sales. 75 is a very good price with the extra battery door

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
yeah i ordered 2 on sale but i returned 1 for store credit cause the chip took a shit in 2 weeks. so i just have the one but i paid 90 and 80 for my 2 on sales. 75 is a very good price with the extra battery door

Yeah with so many DNA's being produced some of them are bound to have issues just by shear number. Sucks that you got one of them!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Yeah with so many DNA's being produced some of them are bound to have issues just by shear number. Sucks that you got one of them!

meh shit happens. for all the mods i have I'd say I've been pretty lucky. in the past year 98% of them have been perfect

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
meh shit happens. for all the mods i have I'd say I've been pretty lucky. in the past year 98% of them have been perfect

Want to send some of that mod luck? Haha! I plan on saving up to buy something more high end in stab wood. Maybe a Kodama or a M17...

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I would prefer the silver face mod and waited till pay day today but it must be meant for me...Pm sent ..Ill take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors