Become a Patron!

www.diy-ejuice.com

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone,

I have recently ordered a few products from diy-ejuice.com and let me tell you this; Kelly and Amanda have great customer service skills!

As soon as I logged on; Kelly asked me if I needed any help, if I did; just to let him know and he'd give me a hand. I didn't need any help, but we talked a bit.

I put my order through, during the early morning (3 or 4 am) and went to review my order, later in the day. As soon as I logged in, Amanda asked me if I needed any help. I didn't, but her and I talked a bit.

I ordered several flavours (9), plus a syringe, 2 blunt needle tips and 500ml of VG. It was all packaged very well; flavours were vacuumed sealed, VG was in a vacuum seal bag and syringe/tips were in their own bag; and the products were all cushioned with bubble wrap! They also tossed in a free 3ml Holiday Spice (TFA) flavouring! Which I thought was really wicked!

I placed my order on the 29th of January and received my order today; the 2nd of February! Talk about FAST!

They have an excellent selection of several different brands of flavouring, with great Canadian prices and quality VG. GREAT products, with AWESOME customer service and FAST shipping; these guys have my complete DIY business!

Now, all they have to do is carry nic (specifically 100mg nic) and diy-ejuice will have all my business!

Kelly & Amanda; you guys sure know your stuff, diy-ejuice has my business!

Thank you for being so AWESOME!

10/10 everything! No issues at all!

And thanks for the business card, as well!

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10 out of 10 is right on.
I have placed 2 orders with them so far. One I had sent to me and one I picked up personally. When I picked it up they were still working out of their house. The Place was packed and you could hardly move around. They are a very nice young couple. I see that they have moved and opened a store now and are stocking up on more DIY stuff. When they run out of something they restock fast. They will always be my go to for supplies.:);)

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
10 out of 10 is right on.
I have placed 2 orders with them so far. One I had sent to me and one I picked up personally. When I picked it up they were still working out of their house. The Place was packed and you could hardly move around. They are a very nice young couple. I see that they have moved and opened a store now and are stocking up on more DIY stuff. When they run out of something they restock fast. They will always be my go to for supplies.:);)

I've read one of your posts regarding them, and it made me want to order from them.

So I did, and will be my go to for many things as well.

I'll post some photos today of how my package came in.

I have really enjoyed their services and the products that I have ordered through them, I can't wait to order again! :D

riverdan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just opened my first box from this place.

These guys are awesome, they put everything together and shipped it out THE same day I placed my order. Got to my door in less than a week and very well packed.

I was waiting for them to get a couple flavours back in stock before I placed my order but was worried the same would happen with other flavours in the mean time. I gave them a quick call and asked if I could place the full order and just have them ship it all out when everything was in stock. I got the thumbs up from Amanda but said it might take a few days. Much to my surprise I received an email shortly after saying my package had shipped. I don't know how, but these guys pulled a hail mary and came up with the two flavours I needed. Now THAT is good customer service.

Not much else to say, these guys are great. it's not often that you leave a transaction happier about the experience than you are looking forward to the actual product.

Can't wait to mix up some test batches this weekend.

Last edited:

riverdan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
img_20160331_165117-jpg.45485

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

WHOA! NICE! That's a shit ton of 3ml bottles! Hahaha. Right on, man!

I just put my 4th order through with them, it shipped out yesterday or today. Can't remember off of the top of my head.

I ordered 1000ml PG and 1000vg, 30ml-Ectocooler (FW) and 30ml-Orange (FW): I tried HIC's Orange Pop recipe using FA and it wasn't what I wanted, so I'm going back to using some FW for it. 30ml-Ripe Strawberry (TFA), 30ml-Sweet Strawberry (CAP), 30ml-Nonna's Cake (FA), and 30ml-Citrus Punch (TFA).

My previous order, before this one was 10ml-Bavarian Cream (TFA), 10ml-Black Cherry (FA), 10ml-Brown Sugar (TFA), 10ml-Cinnamon Churro (FW), 10ml-Cola (FA), 10ml-Fuji Apple (FA), 10ml- Fresh Cream (FA), 10ml-Vienna Cream (FA), 10ml-Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP), and 30ml-Orange (FA). Came with a free 3ml sample of Vanilla Swirl (TFA).

My flavour collection has been growing quite nicely. I've been doing a lot of "testing" and have come up with some pretty decent vapes!

I haven't talked to Kelly or Amanda, lately; but all my orders have been packaged well (like you see above) and it always comes in when it's supposed to.

DIY-Ejuice is a great business, I love doing my business there!

riverdan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
WHOA! NICE! That's a shit ton of 3ml bottles! Hahaha. Right on, man!

haha, I figured I'd give this whole DIY thing a fair shake. This way I'll be able to whip up a bunch of testers to get an idea of whats good, then I can zone in on the flavours I like. I'm pretty sure someone posted somewhere if you only bought a couple flavours to start with, you weren't going to have a good time. I couldn't just turn down perfectly sound advice like that could I? :D

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
haha, I figured I'd give this whole DIY thing a fair shake. This way I'll be able to whip up a bunch of testers to get an idea of whats good, then I can zone in on the flavours I like. I'm pretty sure someone posted somewhere if you only bought a couple flavours to start with, you weren't going to have a good time. I couldn't just turn down perfectly sound advice like that could I? :D

Nope! I think it's pretty good advice. That's sort of how I been going about it, but ordering 10-30ml sizes (having more flavouring to mix other mixes with), seems to be a good bet so far.

From my last order on, only 30ml bottles only. I just buy the ones I think I'll like, try em out and if they suck, they go back to the shit pile (which there isn't one, yet) and I'll try em later with something else.

Good luck with your mixing! I'm vaping an Apple Custard right now, that I made a few days ago and it's righteous; just needs a little more "apple". Just means, I'll get to mix some more juice and vape more juice, hahaha!

Just ordered my 49th item from diy-ejuice.com 10/10 * Rating. They carry a lot of popular, harmful additive FREE diy flavours that I currently use. Everything that I've received has been true to the site description.
~Canadian
~Mom & Pop Shop (Family o&o)
~Fast and Clear Communication
~Fast shipping/Fair shipping price
~Itemes as described
~Fair Prices
I.M.H.O. I strongly recommend to deal with this company for what they offer.

VU Sponsors